Day Two

"Oww! Damn this school has slippery hallways.." The twins exchanged a look. Ryuuichi had already knew who it was as he sighed exasperatedly while the younger wondered why did the voice sounded so familiar. "Ah, ouch! Off to a bad start from my very first day.." A Dino with a pair of spectacles came in, holding the English text book that Ryuuichi never really brought. "Ciao! Actually, in English that would be 'Hello'."

He grinned cheerily as he walked up to the teachers desk. "I'm your new English teacher, Dino. Pleased to meet you!" The classroom boomed to life as the girls squealed at the handsome, foreign teacher while the guys sweated, remembering that he drove a red Ferrari to school.

"Ehh, before we start our lesson of the day, any questions?" Dino blinked in surprise and chuckled when almost everyone raised their hands. "Sensei! How old are you?" "Where are you from?!" "Are you taken?" Et cetera et cetera. Those questions literally had him doing a double take. He hadn't exactly expect half of those questions, but the students had proved him oh so wrong.

"Well, I'm twenty-two, I'm from Italy, and no, I'm still single" That, had the girls squealing. Loudly. To the point that the teachers next door took a peek. Ryuuichi winced at the volume, foreseeing a fanclub of Dino's forming. He shook his head at that as Dino tried to calm them down, to which the man failed badly.

Deciding that he had enough, he raised his hands and called out loudly through the screams. "Sensei!" His voice managed to surprise everyone, a grave silence fell in matters of seconds contrary to what it was a few moments ago. They all stared at Ryuuichi with wide eyes. They had never heard the teen scream before, let alone raise his voice. They did seen him angry before, no doubt, but even then, Ryuuichi didn't even shouted. In fact, his voice would just get lower and lower.

Yuuichi, who sat in front of the Ryuuichi by the window, was bewildered as well. Not that he had never heard of his brother raising his voice, he definitely had. But what shocked him was that Ryuuichi actually took things in hand and managed to silence the rowdy classmates of theirs. Usually his brother would simply ignore it and do his own things, but it wasn't the case this time. He looked to Dino who was eyes wide as well, and stared. 'That man... Wasn't he the one from the hospital..?'

Dino finally snapped out of it when Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow at him, unimpressed. "Ah-! Y-yes? What is it?"

"Can we start the lesson now? We've hit the fifteen minutes mark." True to what the teen said and what the clock by the door had shown, they had lost fifteen minutes. "R-right. We should start now" He ruffled his hair and opened the text book. "Please open page 120"

Ryuuichi flopped his hand onto the table, his left hand supported his head, elbow propped up onto the table as he watched Dino going into teacher-mode, eyes half lidded. His right hand made a shooing move to Yuuichi, signalling him to turn to the black board and concentrate on the class.

He smirked when Yuuichi stuck his tongue out at him, but complied. He stifled an inaudible yawn, blinking away the sleep in his eyes. He never really function well in the morning until it was nine-thirty, and it wasn't even a quarter after nine. He huffed and flipped his exercise book to the last page, doodling a Hibird.

"Ryuuichi. Please stand up and read the twentieth sentence." He twitched at the slightly accented English, looking up with a frown towards Dino as he ignored the stares from the others. Dino, in his teacher-mode, looked pointedly at him. Ryuuichi sighed and stood up, leaning on one leg.

"Um. I've forgotten to bring my text book" Actually, that was a lie. He never brought his English text book before as he found that it wasn't used that much besides the occasional exercise from the previous English teacher. She always gives exercises from other books and all, so he didn't bring them.