Night

××Jacob pov××

I woke up at 3:56 am to things banging from downstairs. I started to open the door to my bedroom slowly then THUD!! I ran downstairs to Loren passed out on the kitchen floor. I carried her back up to my bed. I took off my shirt beacuse it was hot and stuffy in my room. I held Loren in my arms and drifted off to sleep.

-

I woke before loren and caried her like a baby on to my couch and pinned her down she woke up,"J-Jacob...whats going?" She said.

"I love you Loren." I said.

"No Jacob you cheated on me!"

"WHAT SAVANNA AND I HAD IN MY BED WAS NOTHING I DONT CARE FOR HER! I ONLY CARE FOR YOU! WHY DONT YOU GET THAT?! I LOVE YOU LOREN. NOT HER!"

Then she kissed me. We started to make out. She took off her shirt revealing her boobs. I stared at them for a good 10 seconds. Then my mom walked in. Loren had nothing eles to cover her boobs with so i put my body over her chest,"JACOB!" My mom yelled.

"Yea." I said.

"I told you guys to not take your clothes off!"

"Im sorry! Cant I just KISS my girlfriend?!"

"Yes. But not makeout."

"Come on! Are you kidding!"

"No."

She walked into the kitchen and made coffee then walked back into her room,"Im sorry." I said to Loren.

"For what?"

"Everything." My eyes started to water. Then I started to cry,"Oh my god Jacob whats wrong?!" She said.

"Im just not good enough for you."

"What! Yes you are. It was a HUGE mistake to break up with a guy that cares sl much about me."

"I guess your right."

"I am."

We started to kiss some more then Loren got her cheer uniform on, sunglasses, and cheer jacket.

☆☆Lorens pov☆☆

I walked down my school hall ways seeing more then alot of wasted kids. I had sunglasses on beacuse I wanted things to be quite and dark but at school I get the opposite. I met Jacob at his locker and kissed him on the cheek. At 1st period all the kids were basically sleeping in class beacuse of the party. I was too. At 2nd period all the cheerleaders were wobbling around except for me,"Loren! What wrong with my cheerleaders?!" Coach Jen yelled.

"There was party last night." I said.

She walked away and dismissed us.

-

After school I walked to my house with Jacob,"Loren." He said.

"Yeah." I answered.

"All you have to do is tell me that your ready."

"Note that I HAVEN'T told you yet."

He held both of my hands,"Just...whenever your ready babe."

"Ok."

We walked into my room and sat on my bed and watched Netflix. We watched Pretty Little Liars until 2:30 am. I put on a sports bra and booty shorts. Jacob put on basketball shorts and no shirt. We cuddled until we fell asleep.

-

I woke up at 10:00 am and started to open my eyes. Jacob was on his phone. My dad walked him,"Hey Loren do y-...oh..." He said.

He saw me on the same bed as Jacob,"Dad. Jacobs my boyfriend." I said.

"Wait...you didn't tell him?!" Jacob shouted.

"No I-"

"You forgot?!!" Jacob shouted.

Both my dad and Jacob were shouting at me at the moment. I couldn't do anything but cry.

(Ok well while you exit this chapter grab some milk and get ready for the next chapter. Here: [🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼]
See ya..- ッ Sophia 🌞)