Views

The next morning I woke up and put on a pink crop-top, white skirt, laced sweater, and black convers. I walked down stairs and started to walk to school. When I got to school I had English with Jacob. I got super bored so I decided to text him,

Me: Hey, what are we doing today after school?

Jacob😸: You'll see...😊

%%SKIPS TO AFTER HELL (school)%%

After school I walked to my bus. When I got on the bus, a hand pulled my aside causing me to sit next to him,"Hey." Jacob said.

"Uh...hi."

"Meet me outside my house at 8:00."

"But it will be dark by then."

"Just...trust me. Ok."

"Fine."

We got off the bus and I ran home. It was 4:30 and I had to wait till 8:00.
{AYE THAT RHYMES}
What to do. What to do. YOUTUBE.
-
I watched youtube until 7:30. I got ready until it was 8:00. I knew my dad wasn't gonna let me go out at 8:00 and DEFINITELY wasn't gonna let me go with Jacob at 8:00. So I jumped out of the window in my room.
-
I walked over to Jacobs house and waited for him. He finally came out,"Hey, why so late?" I asked.

"Its prettier this way."

What was he talking about?

Jacob took my hand and led me to what looked to be a forest with picnic tables. Jacob had a bag with sleeping bag and blankets. He held a remote in his hand and held it up. He pushed a button and a bunch of lights came on. I saw a giant Farris Wheel,"Wow." I said in awe.

He smiled.

Jacob layed down sleeping bags, pillows, and blankets and we layed down. We looked up at the moon and stars,"This is beautiful." I said.

"Yeah."
"Here, follow me."

He took my hand and led me to the Farris Wheel,"Follow me." He whispered.

He started to climb up the Farris Wheel,"Jacob I don't think this is such a good idea." I said worried.

"Just...trust me."

Awe what the hell. I climbed up with him. When we were almost up to the cart we wanted my hand started to slip,"Jacob my hands slipping." I said.

"Its ok." He laughed

But it wasn't ok. Both of my hands started to slip. Seconds later I found myself falling,"JA-"

Someone grabbed my hand. I looked up at Jacob. He was smiling. I looked down and found myself dangling from probably 100 feet off the ground. Jacob started to pull me up in to a cart,"Thanks." I said smiling (and panting).

"No problem."
"So um...have you had a boyfriend or kissed anyone?"

"No."

Jacob started to lean in. Our lips met and we made out. It felt fantastic. I broke the kiss,"Loren will you go out with me?" Jacob asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

I snuggled in his arms. I climbed down the Farris Wheel at 10:00 to go to bed. I walked to my house and feel asleep.