Tuesday

I woke up to my phone buzzing a bunch,(btw jacobs contact was changed to jacob😘) (and the font for text is now bold so...)

Jacob😘: Haiiiiii.

Jacob😘: Babeee.

Jacob😘: Wake up Lorennnnn.

Jacob😘: PLEASE!!!!!

Jacob😘: if you dont respond then we're done...

I checked my phone.
SHIT.

Me: What?

Jacob😘: No Jk. BUT AYE...U ANSWERED.

Me: Why u want to talk rn.

Jacob😘: beacuse im throwing my bff Josh a surprise b day partay.

Me: Your sweet.😊

Jacob😘: u wanna go baby gurl.

Me: id love to bby boy.

Jacob😘: 😚😘😙😍😗

Me: gtg to skol.

I put on this for school:

I walked to school and saw Jacob talking to a boy

I walked to school and saw Jacob talking to a boy. I walked up to him,"And this is my girlfriend Loren." Jacob said as he put an arm around me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." The boy said.
"Im Josh."

"Oh your Josh?!"
"Happ-"

Jacob nailed my toe with his heel,"OW!!" I said.

Josh laughed,"Well I got to get to class now."

He walked away.

\\SKIPS TO AFTER SKOL CUZ THATS WHEN ALL DA JUICY STUFF HAPPENS\\

I got ready for the party and put this on:

I put some black heels on and curled my hair

I put some black heels on and curled my hair. I arrived at the party and saw Jacob standing in the middle of the dance floor staring at me. I walked over to him,"Hey." I said.

"Wow."

I smiled. A slow song came on and I put my head on Jacobs shoulder,"Im ganna go to the restroom." I said.

"Ok."

||JACOBS P.O.V||

Loren walked to the bathroom and I sat on a couch. A girl stumbled over to me,"Hey baby." She said.

"Um...hi?"

I smelt achool on her breath,"Did you drink?"

"Oh...yea!"
"Ya want some?!" She said as she held the bottle up to my mouth.

"No." I pushed it away.

"Oh right...you wanna share."

She started to crawl on my and make out with me. I tried to push her off.

||JOSHS P.O.V||

I wanted to find Jacob. I walked over to the couch and saw Jacob kissing some girl. Loren walked out of the bathroom and started to walked towards me. I looked at her then glanced at Jacob. She looked over at Jacob and froze. Her eyes started to tear up and she ran back into the bathroom. I ran after her.

||LORENS P.O.V||

I cant believe my own boyfriend would cheat on me on the day of his friends birthday party. I locked myself in the bathroom stall and cried,"Loren!" Josh said.

"What.''

"Im sorry you had to see that."

I unlocked the bathroom stall and hugged Josh. A few moments later Jacob came storming in,"LO-"
"What's going on here?"

"Jacob dont be surprised. Minutes ago you were eating off another girl."

"No loren. She was drunk. I was trying to pry her off me."

"You promise."

"Yea."

I kissed him,"Happy birthday Josh."

Me and Jacob left at 12 to go to bed.

-

The next day at school was normal until the same girl that made out with Jacob walked up to me,"So your boyfriend and I are a thing now."

"Im his girlfriend. Your bitch that was drunk last night and kissed MY boyfriend."

"Ok. Ok. Damn." She walked away.

After school I walked home and remembered that someone had kidnapped a girl and killed her a couple days ago. I got the chills. I walked until I reached a part where I had to decide if I wanted to take a short cut home or takethe long way. I decided to take the short short cut. Then I thought to myself, What if the kidnapper takes me and I never get to see my parents again. What if I die and I never get to see Jacob ever again. Stop with the 'what ifs' Loren.
I walked down the street and consistently looked behind my shoulder to be safe. No ones ganna take me anyway. Im too ordinary. I heard footsteps behind me. Like someone was in a rush. I was too scared to turn around and it was probably just a person walking their dog. But I was wrong. Someone grabbed me from behind and put a hand over my mouth. I started to kick and punch. They pulled out a pocket knife,"One more movement and your done."

I froze.

He took out a needle and jabbed it into my leg. I got dizzy. Then everything went black.

(OHHH CLIFFHANGER.)