Cheer

€£Lorens p.o.v£€

I walked to the auditorium after school. A lady walked up to me,"So loser what do you want to try out for. The only spot we have left is head cheerleader." She said

"I'll try out for that." I responded.

I cheered and danced around,"Ok. Um...your the new head cheerleader. My names coach Jen. Practice makes up for your 2nd period. And your out fit and jacket is in the locker room." Coach Jen said.

"Ok. Thank you." I said.

I ran to the locker room. The jacket was red and said 'HEAD CHEERLEADER' in white. The cheer out fit looks like this:

(But instead it had the letters 'RMS' on it

(But instead it had the letters 'RMS' on it.) The jacket looked like this:

When I shook the skirt it showed my butt

-

The next day at school I dropped my cheer jacket and bag off at my locker and walked the halls at my middle school as a cheerleader. All the boys tried to grab me but I egnored them.

{]Jacobs p.o.v[}

Today at school I had to show a new boy around at our school. His name was Josh. We were half way through the tour,"So this is the auditorium and this is- Oh! And this is my ex Loren!" I said.

"Oh. Im sorry." He said.

"Yea. I still love her. But she won't take me back."

"Why'd she brake up with you?"

"Well I hooked up with another girl because I was desperate to be cool. But I dont care about being "cool" I care about her."

"Im sorry."

"Its fine."
"Im starting a kissing booth though. A dollar a kiss. Im sure I'll be over her by then."

"Sweet."

I was wearing my Football jacket and whole school knew I was quarter back. A bunch of girls came up to me,"Heeeeey Jacob." They said.

"Uh...hi!" I smiled.

They giggled and walked away. Ugh. Girls.
-
After 2nd period I set up the kissing booth. A bunch of girls did it. I either kissed them on the cheek or gave them a peck on the lips. I was really only doing this so I could kiss Loren again. But I knew she wasn't gonna do it.

[♡]Lorens pov[♡]

I was walking down the hall and I saw Jacob standing behind a kissing booth.
Oh god.

I knew what he was up to. I speeded over there. I pulled him close,"Jacob I know what your doing. Your doing this because you want me to kiss you again so I could get back with you. Its not gonna work." I whispered.

"Come on. This close and I know you wanna kiss me." He smirked.

"Keep on dreaming."

"Come over here." He grabbed my hand. "Here. I bought you this before we broke up. But I didn't know how to give it to you."

He opened it and it was a necklace with a heart on it,"I bought you it beacuse it explains how much I love you. Well "loved" you." He said while putting it on me.

"Well. Um...thanks."

I walked away and saw my friend Sam (shes a girl) waiting for me (shes also on the cheer team).

"I forgot something." I said to Sam.

I ran back over to Jacob,"Meet me in the auditorium after school." I whispered in his ear.

He smiled.

I ran back over to sam and we walked to Sam and we walked to our next class. Sam was kinda protective of me. She knew what Jacob did to me and wants to beat his ass. And she always wants to know whats going on in my love life. So if Im gonna kiss Jacob then she has to be there or I have to tell her.

(HELLO MAH BAD BITCHES. Im tried rn and where I live its 10:25 pm so Im gonna go to sleep. I'll update in the morning and during the day cuz things are about to get juicy. Gn and bye bye- ABC Sophia💀)