Stuck

I woke up the next morning to sunlight. I started to walk some more and try to find my way back home. Hours went by.
How long did it take for that person to get back home?
I started to get worried. I thought of me dieing went across my mind a few times. I was super thirsty. I saw a little pond and ran towards it. As I was running I tripped over a hole and feel face first,"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

It hurt so bad thats I thought I broke my ankle. I have to keep walking though. I started to limp. I picked up a large stick to help me walk. I continued to walk until I heard a snap a few feet away from me. I turned around. Nothing.
What if its a deer. Those are harmless right?
I heard it again. I turned around again and saw a bear staring at me. We had a stare down for about 5 minutes. I remembered what my grandpa told me.
If you ever come face to face with a bear. Dont run. Walk away slowly. Or you'll scare it and it will attack you.
I backed away slowly until I heard something behind me. I turned around and it was the mother bear and the cubs.
Damn it.
I started to walk away slowly. I heard running behind me. It was the mother bear. I started to run. But I tripped and fell. The bear was on top of me. It started at me for about 30 seconds then got off and the bears walked away. I walked forever. I stumbled onto the ground,"Im never ganna make it back home." I said between sobs.

I walked until it was dark. I sat against a tree again and turned on 'James Dean-Andrey Hepburn--By Sleeping With Sirens' (yes i love sws. And no im not emo or goth.)

I cried until I feel asleep.

《《JACOBS P.O.V》》

I was to worried about Loren.

|btw guys since jacob mark and bryce are friends again beacuse of vidcon, bryce and mark are coming into the story|

I dialed Bryce knowing Mark was with him,"Hello?" Bryce said.

"Bryce! Mark! I need you to come over!"

"Why?"

"Beacuse. Its a emergency!"

"Ok, fuck."

He hung up. I waited in my room until they arrived,"Whats wrong." Mark asked.

"Lorens been missing for a week. I need help finding her. I've searched the entire neighborhood."

"Ok lets go."

We split up and looked for 3 hours. Nothing,"Bro I think shes gone..." Bryce said.

"You guys can go back home."

They went home. I went home and sobbed.

♡♡LORENS P.O.V♡♡

I walked in the morning again. I skipped the pond beacuse of the bears. I was hungry. I wanted mac and cheese. I wanted to take a bath. A long hot bath. It started to get dark. I looked around and saw a light in the same direction I was walking. I ran towards it it took forever beacuse my ankle I checked the time on my phone: 12:07 pm. It was pitch black. As I ran towards the light it started to get bigger and bigger. I ran until i tripped on a curb.
A curb...A CURB. IM IN A NEIGHBORHOOD. OH MY GOD!!!!
I started crying tears of joy. I turned on my phone flash light.

××JACOBS P.O.V××

Im waiting on my porch until Loren comes back.

¤¤LORENS P.O.V¤¤

I realized I was in MY neighborhood. I ran and ran. Then I stopped and pointed the phone flash light towards my body and looked down. I was SO dirty. My face was covered in dirt. And my clothes and skin. I continued to run then saw someone sitting on thier porch. I pointed the light at them. I couldn't believe my eyes,"Ja-jacob?"

He looked up at me,"LOREN?!!"

I dropped my phone and ran into his arms. I pulled him so close and hugged him so tight. We both broke in tears.

(OOOOO CLIFFHANGER. HAI BAD BITCHES. Im soooo fuckin bored. Help. Things are about to get sexual in the next chapter or the next few, idk. Beacuse of that: 🍆= a dick (no duh. Lmao) and ()=Vagina. So yea gotta blast!-lmao Sophia🎁)