Tonight

(Random narrator thats talking really fast)
So here's what you missed. Loren got kidnapped, almost got attacked by a bear, and broke her ankle. She found her way home and cried in her boyfriends arms. So thats what you've missed in PAINT ME RED.
(Lmao but if you didn't miss it whatever. If you've watched Glee before you'd know what I would be doing.)

"Stay the night with me Loren." Jacob said.

"No. I have to go see my dad."

I ran to my house limping. I burst open the door amd saw my dad crying," DAD!"

My dad came up to me and hugged me,"What happened." My dad asked.

I told him everything,"Can I go spend the night at Jacob's."

"Of course." My dad said.

I walked to Jacobs.

*knock, knock*

Jacob opened the door,"Hey babe."

For some reason at that moment, I started to wobble. Then I fell to the ground,"OH MY GOD." Jacob said.

He picked me up like a baby and layed me on the couch,"J-J-Jacob. M-M-my ankles."

He looked down at them,"HOLY SHIT."

He ran to the bathroom and came back with wet rags. He rapped me ankles,"Lets watch Netflix." I said

"Ok beautiful."
"What do you wanna watch?"

"Orange Is The New Black."

"Ok."

While we were watching it a sex scene came on. (Lmao idk if theres sex scenes in orange is the new Balck.)

I looked over at Jacob. I looked down at his 🍆. He had a Boner. I started to laugh my ass off, "Whats so funny?" Jacob asked.

"BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAJAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"WHAT."

"Jacob you have BONER!"

"Shit!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!"

¥¥JACOBS P.O.V¥¥

My face turned red,"Awe its ok baby." Loren said.

She climbed on top of me and we started to make out. My mom left the house beacuse she had to meet with someone about work. I got a text from her,

Mom: Im the meeting ended early. Im coming home early!

I egnored it and continued to makeout with loren. I climbed on top of her. A few moments later my mom started unlocked the door,"JA-" Loren shouted.

My mom opened the door and saw me on top of Loren,"Uh hi mom?"

"Hi kids. I hope you weren't about to take off clothes."

I WAS ganna take off lorens shirt but...

"Dont worry, we weren't." Loren said and winked at me.

"Wait, LOREN YOUR BACK." My mom shouted.

"Hi!!" Loren said.

My mom hugged her,"Loren you must be starving!"

"Well yea, I havent ate in about 2 weeks."

Jacobs mom basically gave me a feats and gave Jacob grilled cheese and soup. Jacob looked at my food and chuckled. After we ate Jacob and I went up to his room. He crawled on top of me and took off my shirt and shorts. He started to take off my bra,"Jacob im not ready for sex yet." Loren said worried.

"It'll be ok." I smile.

"No Ja-"

He started to take off my underwear,"No Jacob Im not ready!" I
Loren yelled.

"Ok. Ok. Jesus."

I just continued to kiss her. We stopped and we started to drift off to sleep,"Loren." I said.

"Yes."

"When you got kidnapped...did you miss me the most?"

*sighs* "Yeah."

I smiled.

[HAI BAD BITCHES. SO UMMMMMM...I have some thoughts for a new story after this one...so be on da look out. Ok well i gtg to the stupid damn Library.-lol Sophia 😆]
(Oh and ps. Follow my ig its in the pic above. Comment on my recent that you came from Wattpad and I'll spam you and maybe follow.)