Kiss

~'Lol still Lorens pov'~

[SKIPS TO AFTER SCHOOL CUZ YOU KNOW Y]

After school I headed to the Auditorium. I had Cheer practice after school also beacuse we had Nationals for cheer in a week. (Btw guys if u didn't know cheer=cheerleading/cheerleaders and everything eles so yea bye. xx)

I burst open the auditorium doors and Jacob was on his phone waiting,"Hey." I said.

"Oh. Hi."
"How come you were late?"

"Cheer practice."

I stood on stage and stood across from him,"Why did you want to meet me here." Jacob asked.

"I wanted to say thank you...for the necklace." I held the necklace in my hand.

"How." He said.

I kissed him. We started to make out,"Take me back." Jacob said between kisses.

"No. The way you made me feel."

"Then why are you kissing me."

"Bye Jacob." I whispered.

I headed towards the doors,"Your gonna tell Sam about this aren't you!" He shouted.

I gave him a thumbs up.
-
The next day at school me and Sam were walking and talkin, wearing our cheer jackets,"So how come you couldn't hang out last night." Sam asked.

*sighs* "Jacob."

"What about Jacob?"

"We made out in the auditorium."

"But I thought you broke up with him?!"

"Yeah but he gave me a necklace."

"Loren thats not like you."

"Are you saying you don't believe me?!"

"Yep."

"Here I'll prove it to you."

I walked over my locker and got a dollar. Sam and I walked over to Jacobs kissing booth and a put the dollar on the table,"What are you doing?" Jacob asked.

"Sam doesn't believe what we did in the auditorium."

"Oh."

"I need to be here to see this!" Sam said.

Jacob leaned in and we kissed,"Satisfied?" I said to Sam.

"Yea...lets go." Sam said.

《|SKIPS TO AFTER SCHOOL CUZ YEA|》

It was 8:00 pm and I was cheering for the football team at the football game. I was leading. It was the most fun I'd had in a while. With 20 minutes left of the game Jacob scored made a touch down. He looked at me and I smiled at him. He smiled back. The team went in to a huddle then clapped in unison. The said HIKE and Jacob had the ball. I was cheering. Jacob started to run then got tackled by someone 2× his size. It looked like it hurt. But he got back up.
-
After the game the players went into the boys locker room and the girls went in the girls locker room. I have to asked Jacob something thought. I walked to the boys locker room and stepped inside. The boys whistled. "Shake your skirt!" On of them shouted.

I did what they asked beacuse why not. I shook my skirt and basically showed them my ass. But, theres like a mini leotard connected to the skirt but not the top beacuse its a 2 peice uniform. So its basically glossy red underwear. They all cheered as I shook my skirt,"Jacob I need to ask you something." I whispered to him.

He took off his helmet and we stepped outside,"Theres a party on Orrilla street to celebrate the us winning the game. Are you coming?" I asked him.

"No I heard theres gonna be like beer and shit there." He said.

"Im going."

"What the fuck. Why."

"Well Im not gonna drink. And Im the Captain of the cheer team so..."

"Whatever."

-

It was 10:00pm and I was about to party in this:

Lol but i dont look like that. Only the dress.

I started to walk to the party. I got there and it looked like alot of people were drunk. There was a choice of drinks: Whiskey, beer, wine coolers, liquor, and so many other choices. I wanted to see what achool tasted like. But I saw Sam. I walked over to her.

(HI. BAD. BITCHES. Did I disturb you. Well I also CLIFFHANGERED you. BAHAHAHAH. Ok well ima update l8tr. See ya m8- shits...zoo. ThAts a dOg. Sophia. xx👅)