Drunk In Love

"Hi Sam!" I said

She looked dizzy,"Heeeeeey gurlfren!" She shouted.

"Sam are you drunk?"

"What. Yea! Here try this."

"No I do-"

She shoved beer in my mouth. It was better then it looked. I walked over to the drink area and grabbed a can of beer and drank it. I drank more and more until I felt it. Then I took a shot. I could barley taste it beacuse of all the beer I drank. I stumbled over to Sam,"WOHHHHHH!!!" I shouted.

She was crying and shouting at her boyfriend. I egnored her and stumbled over to some random boys.

\|Jacobs pov|/

I wanted to make sure Loren was ok. I know we aren't dating anymore but Im still in love with her.
-
I walked over to the party and stepped inside. It was crazy. So much weed, alcohol, and music was BLASTING. I say Loren over by Sam who was crying and screaming at her boyfriend for some strange reason. I walked over to Loren,"Hey are you ok!" I shouted beacuse of the music.

"Oh what?! Hey Jaaaaacob!" She said while she rubbed my chest. "Dance with meee." She said while she put her head on my chest and put her hands around my waist.

"Loren are you drunk?!"

"What. Yea!"

She walked over to where you get your drinks and took a shot,"Loren stop." I said.

"What!?" She shouted.

"Here Loren. Sit w/ me. Let me break this all down for you since this is your first time."

She put her head on my chest and put her arm around me,"So teenagers all have different...well...emotions when they get drunk. For example, Sam, the hierarchically crying and pissed girlfriend. Savanna, the stripper when she's drunk. Lucy, (Lucy's Lorens best fren) the over excited/happy when shes drunk. Then we come all the way back over to you, the needy girlfriend. Being over lovey and touching me. Its not cool." I explained.

"Well." Loren patted me on the shoulder. "What girl is this?"

"HEY!" Loren shouted. "WHO WANTS TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!"

"WOOOO!" Everyone shouted.

"Spin the bottle!" Loren shouted in my ear.

Everyone sat in a circle. Except me. It was Lorens turn to spin. It landed on a boy whos on the Football team, Kevin. She leaned in and kissed him. I got pissed and jealous.

-

They were done playing spin the bottle,"WHO WANTS TO PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" Someone shouted.

"YEAH!!!" Someone eles said.

They pared people up and they pared Kevin and Loren up. They went inthe closet and I heard Kevin moaning. I could tell it was a joke beacuse I heard Loren laugh and everyone eles. They came out. Loren walked over to me,"Are you having fun Jacooob?" She said drunkenly.

"Its time to go home." I said.

"Ugh fine. Party pooper."

We walked out. Half way to my house Loren stopped walking,"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Oh my god." She said.

"What?!"

She threw up all over the ground.

-

We were in my room and I locked the door,"Jacobb?" She said.

"Yes." I was holding her by the shoulders beacuse she looked like she was gonna fall down.

"Ya know what we should do?"

"What?"

"Take our clothes off."

"No Loren your not really for that."

"Yes I am!"

"Let's get some sleep."

We went to bed and I held her in my arms.

(HOLA MA BAD BYCHES. Are u guys enjoying the story? Well i gtg.-food Sophia 💦)