Cheating

%~Lorens p.o.v~%

I woke up this morning knowing that today's going to be a good day. I put on some clothes and started to brush my teeth and hair, then I got a text from Jacob,

Jacob😘: Hey bby.

Me: hiiiii.

Jacob😘: c ya at hell.

I turned off my phone and walked to school.

♡☆Jacob's p.o.v☆♡

I walked to school and went straight to my locker. For a second I thought about joining the football team. (Ok ik jacobs in middle school but just pretend that theres a football team in middle school okie.) Then the biggest slut in school came up to me. Savanna,"Heeeeeey." She said

"What do you want." I rolled my eyes

"Well I was wondering if I could come over after school today."

"Why."

"Ya know. Have sex. Make Loren jealous."

"Why the hell would I do that."

"Because. Shes TOTALLY cheating on you with that jock over there. Look at her. Her hand on his chest. Laughing. And if you bang me then you'll be like the most popular boy in school. Trust me."

"Fine."

"Kk. See ya."

She walked away.

{{AFTER SCHOOL}}

After school I had some time before I had to meet Savanna. I walked over to the Auditorium and saw some boys trying out for football. I wanted to try out for the Quarter Back. I know its hard to get but still. A man walked up to me,"So what do you wanna try out for?" He asked me.

"The quarter back." I responded.

"Ok. Follow me."

He had me do all these things like push ups, throughing football's, and tackling people. It was pretty easy,"You got it." The coach said.

YES IM THE QUARTER BACK.

"Practice is tomorrow at 8. Be there."

"Ok."

I ran home with excitement. I ran to my room and saw Savanna on my bed in her underwear and a small push up bra,"Oh um Savanna about that.."

She pulled me on top of her and we made out for 20 minutes,"I cant do this Im sorry." I said.

Savanna left my house and I went to sleep.
-
At 3 am I got a text from Loren,

Loren😍: Jacob Ik its super early but i just want you to know that I'll love you no matter wat and I'll never brake up w/ u. Ily bby.☺

Thats how much I ment to her. Even after what i did with Savanna.

Me: thx babe. Ily too. Im gonna marry u some day ya know.

Loren😍: i know.

I went to sleep.

<>Lorens p.o.v<>

I did my regular morning thing and walked to school I walked down the hall to my locker. Then Savanna walked up to my with her little skanks behind her. Ugh I hate her,"So how has it been going with you and the Quarter back?" She asked.

"Good." I said.

"Does he love you?"

"Yes. Why."

"Thats not what he thought in his bed last night."

"What?"

"Thats right princess. Me and your bf TOTALLY got it on last night in bed."

"Seriously."

"Go ask him. Hes right there."

I saw him at his locker sea his foot ball jacket. I walked up to him,"What did you do last night." I asked impatiently.

"I was texting you." He responded.

"Before that."

"Nothing."

"You had sex with Savanna."

"Loren I can explain!"

"No. We're done."

"But you said you would never brake up with me!"

"The way you made me feel Jacob. Think about that."

I walked away crying,"Did I tell you I slept over after." Savanna said.

That made me cry more. I wanted to do something that made me happy. I saw a paper saying that they need a new head cheerleader.

(HAI BAD BITCHES. Lol did I interrupt you. I think not. Lol I think so. So Im bored but im about to go on a walk so I'll update after that. Yahho!- bahaha Sophia 🌝)