Where...am...I?

I woke up shortly after. Well, it didn't seem like "shortly." I felt like forever. Like I've been sleeping for years and I just woke up and now im in heaven. I looked around and saw that I was in a wooden cabin. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I was tied with rope around my ankles and wrist. I remembered my dad slipping a pocket knife into my back pack one day.

&&Flashback&&

"Sweetie you need this!"

"No i dont dad. No ones ganna attack me at school."

"I dont care. Im putting in there anyway."

"Whatever."

₩₩End of flashback₩₩

I scooted over to my back pack which was in the corner and took out the knife. I positioned it in between my hands and started to cut the rope. I got scared that I was ganna cut myself. Right then it slipped out of position and cut my arm,"FUCK!"

"Is there something Hun?" A lady said as she walked in.

I put the knife behind me,"Uh...no. And who are you?"

"Oh...im the lady who took you and brought you here."

"WHY?!"

"Lets just say it has something to do with your uncle that has been staying with you."

"My uncle died in 2001."

"What? Oh. Well ok. Oh and btw. If you try to escape your ankles will bleed. I tied them SUPER tight. So even one move then..."
"You know."
"Ok well im ganna go so...BYE!"

I instantly took out my phone and video taped her driving away so I know where im going to go when i escape. And she was right. I looked at my ankles and they were bleeding badly. I egnored that and continued cutting the rope. Every 3 minutes the knife would slip and cut me. But I finally cut the ropes. I moved on to my ankles and cut them free.

||JACOBS P.O.V||

I haven't seen Loren in a week and I'm getting worried. I walked downstairs to my mom cooking grilled cheese,"Mom Im a little worried about Loren."

"Ok i need to tell you now."

She sat me down at the table,"Sweetie Lorens parent's called my yesterday and said shes been missing for 4 days."

"WHAT!!!" I said pushing my chair back. "IM GOING TO GO FIND HER."

I ran to her house and saw her parents weren't home. I snuck in through her bedroom window using a latter,"LOREN. LOREN. COME OUT. PLEASE. LOREN!!!!!!!"

Nothing.

I ran through the hole neighbor. Still nothing. I dropped to my knees and cried. I cried for so long.
What if shes gone. Dead.
What if someone took her.
What if she ran away.
Stop with the 'what ifs' jacob.

I stayed home for days crying and crying. But today...,"Hunny you need to go to school today." My mom said.

"But Loren."

"Your ganna have to dismiss that for a while. I know its hard on you but you need to go to school."

"I-"

"No argument needed."

I got ready for school and started walk, my eyes were red and puffy. I arrived and Josh came up to me,"Hey ja-...Whats wrong."

"Nothing!"

I stormed away.

//LORENS P.O.V\\

I started to walk in the same direction as the car drove. My ankles hurt, I was hungry, and thirsty. I just wanted to take a hot shower and hug my parents. And spend time with them. Most importantly, I wanted to see Jacob again. I missed the way he kissed me. I missed the way we made out. (Lmao)
I walked and walked. It was night and I had nothing to sleep on. I was freezing. I sat against a tree and closed my eyes. I sat my backpack next to me.
Mhhhh...I wonder what time it is?
I pulled out my phone and it was 9:57. Wait...MY PHONE. MY PHONE. OH I LOVE YOU PHONE!!!!
I dialed Jacob. It started to ring. Then a lady answered,"You currently have no cell phone service at the moment. For more information press 1."

"DAMN IT."

I put my phone back in my backpack and fell asleep.

[HAI MY FELLOW BAD BITCHES. So some things are gonna get real personal with loren in the next few chapters so beware.-lol Sophia 🌝]