Chapter Three

After we arrived at Axels house he set me on the couch and started to inspect my ankle. After about a minute or two he finally put it in a wrap, and demanding one of his maids go get crutches.

"We are eating in the kitchen in 10 minutes, it's down the stairs to the left."

"What am I supposed to do in ten minutes?" I say spacing my self from my kidnapper.

"Don't know. Don't care." He says and spins on his heel. I walk into the room he showed me, It was a nice gold and navy blue color.

I limp over to the bed and just throw myself on it. I have no phone and I have no laptop. What am I supposed to do?

A knock on the door interrupted my bored thoughts. I limp over to the door and answer it, a maid about my age greets me with some crutches. I thank her and she begins to walk away.

"Wait! Can you stay here with me for a little bit?" I ask.

She gives me a confused look but nods as I let her into my room. "Of course miss" I cringe at the formality. "Please call me Charlotte, or a nickname close to that. but please don't call me miss" I laugh at the end.

She gives me a smile and just a quickly as her shy façade came it was gone by a sassy blonde.

"Okay, well I'm Irvine." She said.

After about seven minutes of talking, I told her I had to go. She sent me a wave and said we can talk later. I made my way down the stairs and found myself in the kitchen.

"Uh, Axel." I say because he wasn't in there. "In here!" he called which led me into what I m assuming is the living room. Axel is sitting down on the couch, watching tv.

"The food is in the kitchen." He says and turns his attention back to the tv. I sigh and make my way into the kitchen again. The island has a big bowl of Mac and Cheese and a small bowl to put the food, my stomach growls at the amazing smell. (A/N: Dude I'm so hungryyyyyyy)

I take a huge scoop of food and put it in the bowl, I grab a spoon off the counter and take a bite, moaning I put more in my mouth. This is the first full meal I've had in days.

"Like it?" Axel says leaning on the door way. My cheeks flush, I finish whats in my mouth.

"I'm sorry." I say, looking down in embarrasment.

"Haha, Its fine. I mean, you are alowed to eat." He laughs and walks passed me, to the refridgeratior. "Anyway, There is soda and food in the fridge since you live here, I'm going to fire all of the maids." He says casually.

"Uh, why?" I ask, my mouth full of food. This is the best meal ever !

"because if you live here, then you can clean, and cook and stuff. Right?" He says once again very casually.

"do you know how sexist that is?" I say. He rolls his eyes.

"Okay so the plan is, While I work during the day. I work five days a week. Breakfast needs to be on the table by nine. Then once I leave start on laundry, after that clean the house, then feed the dogs. I will show you them in a minute. Start on lunch for yourself, wash the dishes. Then you should have like a small break. After that start supper and have it on the table by six. Once I get home, we eat together in the dining room or living room. If you do not comply and do as I told you, you will get punished." He finishes. My eyes widen at the words that just came from his mouth.

"So basicly you want me to be your house wife." I say.

"Yes, but we aren't together." He says. He grabs a soda from the fridge. and returnes to the livingroom. As for me I make my way upstairs.

>

*In the morning*

I heard a alarm go off and groan realize I have to start being a house wife today. I walk to the closet and find something simple to wear. After I find my clothes I walk down stairs and see its 7:30. I feed the dogs, and search the fridge for something to cook for Prince Axel.

I really don't want to know what the punishment is. One thing I know from reading books about getting kidnapped its usually something kinky, but then again Axel is gorgeous.....

I shake my head of the dirty thoughts, opening the fridge to find it empty.

Are you kidding me ?

I make my way upstairs, which room is his. If he expects me to make him breakfast he is going to have to have food. Like seriously. I open like six doors and still none are his. once I finally get to the end of the hall, I see the master door open and Axel walks out, but not alone but with the maid I met last night. She patted her hair down, she was no longer in uniform and was wearing a men's tee shirt. 

I hid behind plant bush, why is this even here ? Axel smirks and smacks her behind causing her to giggle. Quietly, I get up from the bush and basically run down (as best as you can on crutches) the stairs, I quickly grab some random food from the pantry and threw it at the toaster, not only did I throw the thing but I did my crutch as well, causing a dent in the expensive counter.

Well unlucky for me that food was a small box of Frosted Flakes, and I also managed to break the box so it spilled all over. "Dang it." I groan, and just so conveniently Axel and the maid walked in. (forgot her name)

"Uh. What even happened in here?" Axel laughs and wraps his arms around her. I totally feel like I'm missing a piece to this puzzle.

"I tried to make breakfast." I said. Truth be told I only know how to make eggs and bacon and toast. Also this probably would happened anyway. I mean if you thing of it, toasted frosted flakes, how great would that taste. I mean I  hate frosted flakes, but if you toast it...

Screaming brought me out of my thinking, I looked at the girl confused. Then I looked to where she was pointing. The toaster was caught in flames, and Axel was trying to put it out.

The fire alarm went off and Axel told us to get out, and he ran after us. He grabbed a hose from outside and  ran back inside to put the fire out. Meanwhile the maid girl was trying to start a casual conversation with me, while her boyfriend was trying to save his house.

"are you guys together?" I blurt, then I cover my mouth.

She laughs uncontrollably and obnoxiously. For one, why the heck is she laughing and two, what the heck were here parents thinking?! Seriously they made that laugh. What the heck? Why would they do that?

"Oh my god, Axel and I? Nope we have a 'no stings attached' relationship." She says.

"What the heck does that mean?"

"When someone says that they are in no strings attached relationship, it means that they are not answerable to their partner in any way. There is no commitment or promise that the relationship will develop into something more." She says. (A/N: took this from google ;/)

I nod, Axel comes out of the house and calls us in.

_
_
_

Donee

Vote

Comment.

Two comments for the next chapter