Chapter Five

The next few weeks were easy.

Wake up, eat far away from Axel, do laundry, feed the dogs, read a book, make lunch. Then basically make a plan to leave.

I know that's a really stupid plan, I mean Axel has been remotely nice, but it doesn't make up for the fact that he took me from my family and friends.

I miss Joey so much and my parents.

But when I woke up this morning, things were different, I woke up just so I could run to the toilet. Then after I cleaned my mess up I was walking down the hallway to get to Axels room because it was like three in the morning.

I knocked on the door and there was no answer, so I opened the door a little bit just to find Axel doing the nasty...with himself. I screamed and then shut the door.

Oh my god.

Axels door opened and came out franticly, my face flushed. "I'm sorry Axel. I just had to tell you I was sick. I really didn't mean to interrupt. If I would have know, I wouldn't have walked in. Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed. Its just you didn't answer and, Urgh I'm so, so, so sorry Axel. I seriousl-"

"shut up" he laughs. "Its not the first time, when I was younger my mom would forget then she would just walk in. now that was the worst." He says. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." he looks at my face. Then he grabs my wrist and pulls me into his room.

I ignore the little fireworks, that were on my wrist from his touch. He layed me on his bed, and felt my forehead.

"I can't go to work today. Because your sick." I feel my forhead and feel I have a fever. He walks into the bathroom and comes out with a cold wash cloth and places it on my head. Then he lays next to me. "You need to sleep." He commands.

"here?" I squeak. He nods.

I close my eyes and I can feel his eyes on me. Then I feel his hand petting my hair. Smoothing my hair back. I quickly let sleep take over me.

When I woke again it was the same thing, but I ran into Axel's bathroom and vomited. He held my hair back then handed me a cup of mouthwash. My cheeks flushed, because I just puke in Axel's room.

"I'm sorry." I say and look down.

Axel grabs my chin and looks me in the eyes, "Don't apologize. You're sick, kitten." He pauses before wiping my hair out of my face. My fever had gone down, but now Its too low, so I'm freezing. I nod and he opens his arms once he sees my teeth chatter.

For some reason I walk into his arms and warmth takes over. "thank you Axel." he picks me up and placing me on his hip, and begins to walk down the stairs. He sets me on the counter, he begins to make breakfast.

Just as breakfast was done, the front door opened and a group of guys came in. My eyes wander all over them, for two reasons. One they were all so hot and two they randomly walked in.

Axel picks me up again and sets me at the table and hands me my plate. "eat kitten. I will be right back" He commands and I shrug and eat the amazing omelet in front of me.

After I'm done, I sit for a minute before I feel my omelet come up again. I attempt to make my way into the bathroom, but I don't soI just puke all over the nice carpet. I could here Axels heavy thump of his feet as they followed me. Once I was done I say up and cried. I cried because I was ick and I cried because I miss my family.

Axel sighed once he saw I didn't make it, but he said he will call the cleaning company. He carried me to his room and I layed down while he clean up my mess then finished his meeting.

<>

*Two days later*

I woke once again in Axel's room, I prepared myself for the puke to come but it ever did. I sighed and moved around in Axels arms.

I faced him, his hair was all over in his face. I moved it, I know now I actually may have a small crush on Axel. I feel bad because my parents would be so disappointed in me having feelings for such a criminal.

I really can't help it.

"Mmh, kitten?" Axel calls out. I snuggle into his chest as he pulls me closer to him.

"Yes?" His eyes finally open as they land on me.

"How are you?" He asks, feeling my head.

"I'm better." I smile.

He gives me one last look before sending a fake smile and getting up to go make breakfast.

I sigh, its one of his moods. I come to a realization that Axel's mood can change so fast. He go from being so happy to being upset just because I didn't smile when he gives me a complament.

Thats another thing, he really likes my smile. Whenever I smile he just loves it, so when he gets upset, if i smile he will give me a genuine smile back.

I sigh and get out of Axel's bed and make my way into my room so I can get some clean clothes.

The closet in my room, is very big but also very empty. I have the outfit i wore when i got kidnapped and out of the other outfits only one fits.

I grab the Yale sweatshirt and the leggings and walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

AXELS POV*

As soon as the shower turned on, I let Joey in.

"What did you do to her?" The small boy asks. What is he 17 now?

"I haven't done anything to her." I paused and flipped the pancake. "yet." I smirk, knowing that I'm scaring him. "If you would have just given me the phone in exchange for the money. Then we wouldn't be in this predicament." I finish.

"But It wasn't my fault." he whines childishly.

I roll my eyes, "but it happened during your exchange." I growl, getting tired of this conversation.

"Please, Just let her go." he pleads.

"why?"

"at least let me see her. I know you are never gonna make a deal, just please-"

"Joey?" A small voice says. I look up and see Char's wet curls put up in a messy ponytail, and looking clean and not sick anymore, her skin was back to her beautiful brown color "Oh my god! Joey!" He yells and runs into his open arms.

Jealousy.

"hi Princess." he says and kisses her head.

"I missed you." she mumbled, as she cried softly into his shirt.

"Okay. Well this all cute and stuff but. I made breakfast." I say and grab my pancakes and bacon.

Char dosen't even notice what i just said as her and Mr. Save the day, cuddle on my couch.

I growl and walk up to my bedroom, I have to get ride of him. He's taking charlotte from me. and I will not have it.