Chapter 31 : Oh shit

Maya's pov:

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. I rolled over and ended up lying on my stomach.

"Maya! Shut your alarm clock off!" Liv yelled from her room.

"Alright whatever!" I yelled back, got up and shut off the alarm by slamming it against the floor.

I got off the bed and stretched. I looked at myself in the mirror for a while before starting to picking out my outfit for today.

I walked to my closet and opened it. I pulled out my halter grey top, my black shorts and my pink cardigan. I walked to the bathroom and take a shower.

Once I finished , I quickly dried my hair and put on my clothes. I decided to curl my blonde hair today. And after that, I walked out of the bathroom. I went to my makeup table and quickly did my usual makeup. I grab my purse and walked out of the room.

"Morning Victoria. What's for breakfast?" I asked and sat at the table.

"Pancakes with bacon" She said and then head back to the kitchen.

After I finished my breakfast, I quickly walk out of the house and drove to the set. While I was driving, I was listening to Taylor Swift songs. You gotta love the 1989 album. While I was singing 'Clean' by Taylor Swift, I got a message from Kevin.

Kevinzz 💩😎 : Hey Hart, where are you?
Me : On my way to the set, why?
Kevinzz 💩😎 : There's a lot of paparazzi in front, wear a disguise or something.
Me : Alright, thanks by the way.

I remembered that I still have Livs wig in my purse, so I quickly put it on and parked my car in Taco bell near the set.

Just when I was walking to the set, I bumped into someone, and fell down and drop all of my stuff.

Lucas's pov:

Me and Josh are on our way to Taco bell. I was starving like hell. As we got there, I quickly ran to Taco bell. Lol, I'm just so hungry. I was running so fast and I ended up bumping into someone. I looked up and saw a beautiful brown hair girl with a crystal blue eyes.

"We gotta stop meeting like this" I chuckled as I helped her pick up her stuff.

"Yeah" She shyly said.

"Oh shit" Josh said. He was standing there, completely shocked.

"Umm, is there something wrong?" I asked him, worried.

"Nothing, is just I think I saw a cockroach." He awkwardly said.

"Here's your phone" I handed it to her. "A guy name Kevin said that today's shooting just got canceled. You're an actress?"

"No, it's just for a school thingy" She replied as she stood up.

"But it's summer" I said, confused.

"I'm actually failing in school, so I have to go to summer school" She said.

"Okayy.... By the way Josh, this is Sabrina" I introduced her to Josh. "And Sabrina, this is Josh"

"Hi" They both shakes hand.

Maya's pov:

This day just keep on getting worse and worse. First, I woke up at 8 for nothing, and now I have to see Lucas again and pretend to be a girl named Sabrina. Ugh!

My phone beep again and I see a text from Kevin.

Kevinzz 💩😎 : Today's shooting got cancelled
Kevinzz 💩😎 : There's too much paparazzi outside

"Well since you got no plans for today, why don't we hang out" Said Lucas. I stayed quite and I looked at Josh who was shaking his head and giving me signs to say no.

"Um... Y-eah.. Th-ats sounds great" I stuttered.

"Seriously?!" Josh shouts. Me and Lucas immediately looked at him.

"What's wrong" Lucas asked him, confused.

"Nothing. It's just that my friend never listen to a word I say" he said while looking at me.

"What do you mean?" Lucas looked at him confused.

"Nothing, just forget it"

"Alright Josh, me and Sab are gonna go now" Lucas said while holding my hands.

We got into his car and he started driving. I don't even know where, actually I don't even care. I'm too busy freaking out. I'm scared that he will found out that I'm Maya.

"We're here"

We were at the park and we were just walking around until we both decided to sit down. So we sat down against a tree close to the lake.

"Why are we here?" I asked him.

"I really like how peace it is in here" he replied. And I just stay quite. I hate how silent and awkward this situation is.

I have an idea to sing 'Smoke and fire'. I really want to see how he react if he hear this song. I really hope he knows that the song is about him.

"Oh, oh, our love is running into a burning building. Oh, oh, our love is scattered ash with a burnt up feeling" I sing.

"Can you please not sing that song" He softly said.

"Why? You don't like Maya Hart?"

"No, it's just... Um.. That song just reminded me of someone" He said.

"Who?"

"Umm.. My ex girlfriend" He said. It really hurts that he can't even say my name.

"Oh. You still love her?" I asked him.

"No. I have you now" He winked at me.

I don't know what's worse. The fact that Lucas is in love with Sabrina or knowing that he hate me so much. God, I really messed up.