Chapter 29 : I think I'm falling for her

Lucas's pov:

I walked inside my house to find Josh in the living room, watching 'Orange is the new black'.

"Hey Josh" I walk over. He quickly paused the TV, gets up and smiles. "What's wrong?" I asked him, confused.

"You do now that Maya is in this episode and I know you didn't want to see her, so-"

"Josh I met a girl" I said, cutting him off. Josh was completely shocked and I just looked at him.

"Wow, okay then" Josh said, walking into the kitchen as I followed. "So tell me about this girl" he added.

"Well her name is Sabrina Carpenter, and she have this beautiful brown hair and.... I don't know, she said that she have to go, that's why I didn't know about her that much" I said while smiling at the ceiling.

"Okay" he simply say.

"Okay, what?" I asked, slightly confused.

"I just don't think you really like this 'Sabrina' girl, I mean you barely know her"

"And that's what's so weird, but I really think I do" I told him.

"Okay, give me one good reason why you like that girl"

"I really like her smile, and somehow I feel like I've known her for years. Oh, and I really like when she shakes my hand, I got this crazy feelings that used to happened when I'm around Maya" Wow, I could really feel my heart beating through my chest.

"Wow, I don't know what to say" He bite his lips and smile as I looked away.

I couldn't stop thinking about Sabrina. I know we only shakes hand, but still I felt sparks. I don't even know why I even care so much. Am I falling for Sabrina?

Maybe. But I thought that me and Maya are going to be together. I mean, I know we fight a lot, but I know we will end up together because we love each other too much. But now, I'm not so sure about my feelings since Sabrina came. Maybe Maya is just some stupid crush.