Chapter 47 : I guess I got jealous

Lucas's pov:

I went home and quickly plugged my phone into the charger because it was about to die. I logged into my laptop and do my homework. I couldn't focus, what happened between Josh and Maya kept swarming my mind. I don't know why and what I am feeling, but this strange and eerie feeling kept surrounding me, I couldn't get it out of my head.

"Hey Lucas" a familiar voice said, opening the door and letting himself in.

"What are you doing here?" I said coldly.

"Woah someone's in a bad mood" Josh teased.

"Shut up" I said, rolling my eyes.

"What's up with you?" He raised an eyebrow. Is he seriously asking me that? Um.. Geez.. I don't know Josh.. Maybe it's because you're trying to steal MY GIRL!

"The question is, what's up with you and Maya?" I coldly said to him.

"Wait, are you jealous?" He asked and smirked.

"I asked the question first" I looked at him annoyed.

"Geez, what's wrong with you? You know that I won't steal Maya from you, even tho she's not yours" He said.

What he said really pissed me off. I mean, Why the fuck did you said that?! Do you like Maya or something Josh?!

I grab Josh's collar and pushed him against the wall. He looked so shock and scared. Good, that's what you get for trying to steal my girl.

"Are you fucking serious right now?! You know that I won't try to steal her" He yelled at me.

"I thought I knew, but now I'm not so sure" I looked at him coldly.

"Look Lucas I get that you're jealous, but you know that I won't ever do that to you" He told me.

He's right. He's my best friend he would never do that to me. God, what is wrong with me.

"You're right. I'm sorry" I sighed and let go of his shirt and he tried to fix it.

"Look Lucas we all know that you still love her, and you should just tell her the truth" He told me and I just looked at the ground.

"I can't. I'm too late, she already have Kevin" I let out a long sigh. God, why am I so stupid to let her go.

"Just tell her the truth. If you keep your feeling to yourself, you're just hurting yourself" He said as he stood up and walked out of the house.

I threw myself on the sofa, and kept thinking about what Harper said today.

"The relationships that seem the strongest are the most tragically torn apart"

"UGHHHHH!!" I groaned and throw my face on my pillow.

What the hell is going on with me?!

Smoke and Fire • Lucayaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें