chapter 10

After getting out of the giant's lair...

"I-I-I'm sorry, Pamela, I guess I forgot that those girls were YOUR daughters..." Drell smiled nervously to Pamela after she was rather angry with him for scolding Jessica and Atticus for Stephanie finding out about their Wiccan backstory.

"She's never gonna let him live this down." DJ smirked with her sisters.

"Doesn't look like it, is Mom tough?" Stephanie asked her older sister.

"She sure is when she needs to be." DJ said.

"I'm glad she's back..." Michelle was really happy to have her mother back into her life.

"I'm really sorry, Pam, anything I can do to make it up to you?" Drell asked. "I mean, I'm in charge of the council."

"Did you just ask her for a request?" Atticus smirked.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Drell growled through his teeth at Atticus.

"I think he did." Pamela smirked, liking where Atticus was going with this already.

Drell smiled nervously.

"I want you to be nice to Skippy for two weeks." Pamela said.

"TWO WEEKS?!" Drell shrieked.

"Make that three weeks." Pamela smiled.

"Three weeks?!" Drell asked.

"Wanna make it a whole month?" Pamela tempted.

"Three weeks is fine..." Drell smiled nervously.

"I thought so." Pamela smirked.

Drell fluttered his lips in defeat and gave a forced smile.

"So what now?" Darla asked.

"Let's go home, I feel tired now..." Jessica said. "You guys still want me over for dinner tonight so Steph and I can finish our homework?"

"Well, we do still have to finish the assignment." Stephanie smiled.

"That's true." Jessica smiled back.

A while later, the families went back home to have a nice relaxing day until about dinner time when Jessica would go over to the Tanner house.

"I could never get over you, dear," Danny smiled to his wife. "I'm so glad you're back into my life... So, what happened when we were told you died from a car accident from a drunk driver?"

"I had to go into hiding in the Supernatural World." Pamela said.

"What do you mean?" Danny asked.

"I was in an accident yes, but, I survived due to my magic and I let the drunk driver survive and get him home so he wouldn't hurt anyone else," Pamela explained. "I had to leave to the Supernatural Realm with a friend of mine; Edward Spellman."

"Who's Edward?" Danny asked.

"He's an old friend of mine," Pamela replied. "He's a warlock and he used to live in this realm until it was found out that he was married to a mortal woman named Diana Becker and Mortal/Witch marriages are highly frowned upon, so after the incident, he contacted me and he said that I needed to help him after his and Diana's divorce to send their only child to his sisters Hilda and Zelda until further notice. I also realized I couldn't take the girls with me, so that's why I sent them to stay with you, Jesse, and Joey after you thought I was dead when Michelle was a baby."

"Mommy, what does 'highly frowned upon' mean?" Michelle asked.

"Not a lot of people like it, sweetie." Pamela explained.