chapter 5

Drell took out a stretch as he then appeared and smiled. "Fudo family..." he gave a small nod. "Ladies... Gentlemen... Spot."

"Patch." the dalmatian puppy corrected.

"Whatever..." Drell ignored that.

"Drell, you look well..." Patrick smiled nervously. "What can we do for you?"

"I would like to spend some time with your son and only your son." Drell said.

"Me...?" Atticus asked nervously.

"Yes..." Drell smiled.

"Why?" Jessica asked.

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" Drell yelled, then remembered his indoor voice and gently and quietly continued. "Darling..."

"Um, okay, sir." Atticus said.

"Excellent..." Drell sounded pleased.

"Just why do you want my brother?" Jessica asked.

"DO NOT SPEAK OUT OF TURN!" Drell glared to her, then leaned back. "Come along, August."

"Atticus." the brown-haired boy corrected.

"August, Abacus, same diff..." Drell shrugged.

Atticus soon sighed before going with the strong warlock. Drell smiled to him and put his arm around the boy and walked with him.

"How long will he be staying with you, Drell?" Emily asked.

"For as long as I wish..." Drell replied. "No worries, I'll have him back before he needs to get up for school tomorrow."

"Why not just keep him if you like him so much?" Darla said before covering her mouth.

Patrick and Emily gaped at their youngest daughter.

"Uh, this won't take long, will it, sir?" Atticus asked.

"Don't fuss with me..." Drell replied.

"Yes, sir." Atticus said.

In the other realm...

Skippy was celebrating having a night off and even had some drinks as he giggled and danced to music he had playing. Drell then walked in with Atticus and stopped the music. Skippy pouted and looked defeated. Drell handed him a mop and walked with Atticus into another room. Skippy simply sighed before getting to work.

Drell sat Atticus down in a chair. "Stay right there."

"Yes, sir." Atticus said.

Drell walked off into a room and shut the door behind him.

After a moment...

"SKIPPY, WHERE'S MY COFFEE!?" Drell yelled.

Skippy ran into the room with a cup of coffee, trying not to spill it. And where to his luck, he didn't spill one drop of it.

Drell took it and sipped his coffee. "What took you so long...?"

Skippy stood by, waiting for any more instruction.

"Is Michelle's daughter still alive?"Drell asked then.

Skippy nodded.

"Good." Drell nodded before taking another sip.

Skippy smiled sheepishly.

Drell then spit out the coffee which instantly made Skippy frown. "Not sweet enough, go think about what you've done."

Skippy bowed his head and walked off. Drell soon sighed and then decided to get back to Atticus. Atticus looked up.