Twenty One|Interview

Start from the beginning

I fell asleep soon after our conversation and the last thing I thought about was about my beautiful girlfriend Rebecca.

~Next day~
We had arrived to After School club and looking fresh in our new clothes and hairstyles. We are going to talk about our comeback that is coming soon and then play around. And of course they are going to ask us about the rumors...
Should I tell them about Rebecca? I can't lie about her, I don't want to! She's to special for me. But it can ruined us.. What should I do!?

They started filming and we went on live. The MC's of the show, Jimin, Eric and Kevin grated is and started to talk.
We talked for a while about the comeback but then Eric asked.
"So there is a lot of rumors about some of you guys that you are dating!" He said happily. I got tense and bit my lip. Namjoon laughed awkwardly and then said no.
"But come on! Look at this pictures!" Kevin said and showed some pictures of us and the girls, I gulped when I saw the pictures. He showed some pictures on Namjoon and Ciara almost kissing. I think it's from when we had our party. Namjoon leaned down to her and was juts about to kiss her.
"Please explain this Rap Monster." Jimin said and smirked at him. Namjoon cleared his throat and straighten his back.
"I was just talking to her. It was dark outside so it looks like I was going to kiss her but I wasn't." He simply said. He's such a good liar.
"Oh really? I really thought you was going to kiss her." Kevin said a bit disappointed.
"Jungkook ~~ " Eric said cutely. "Why are you hugging this girl? Is that your girlfriend?"
"N-no she's not." Jungkook said and stuttered.
"Are you sure? Look at your face when you hug her! Who is she?" Jimin asked.
"S-She's our choreography's sister and I was juts saying goodbye to her."
"Ohh really..." Jimin said.

I was really spend when they kept asking us. I bit my lip and Eric noticed me..
"Taehyung! So this girl is your new choreographer right?" He asked.
"Yes she is." I answered him.
"You have posted many pictures on her, what's her name?"
"Rebecca Lee."
"What is your relationship with her?"
Fuck What should I say? I looked down at my lap. Should I tell the truth? I can't lie I'm not good at it! I started to panic, my hands started to sweat.
"Taehyung? Are you okey?" Kevin asked. I looked up at him. I sighed loud and looked into the camera.
"Yes Rebecca Lee is my girlfriend." I said slowly.

***
The interview was done and I had just been scolded by our manager. He was really mad at me but if I'm honest I don't care, I couldn't lie to my fans and I can't keep it a secret.
"Wow hyung I can't believe you told them!" Jungkook said.
"I wasn't expecting that." Seokjin said.
"What did you not understand with us having a secret relationship?!" Namjoon whispered yelled at me."
"I know I'm sorry! I couldn't lie!" I yelled back.
"I know.." He said and placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Guys! I got a good idea for you!" Hoseok said hyped.
"What hyung?" Jimin asked.
"Our comeback is soon right? So how about Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin go on a date with their girlfriends!"
"But I don't have a girlfriend hyung." Jimin said.
"I know but you should ask Vivi out on a date. She likes you and I know you like her too." Hoseok said happily. Jimin slightly blushed. I'm glad that he likes her now and not Rebecca, she's mine!
"Yeah that's a awesome idea!" Yoongi said and smiled.
"Okey we do like this." I started. "We asked them out and go out on the same day, we tell Jackson hyung and Baekhyun hyung too so they also go out with their girlfriends." I said and everyone agreed with me.
"I'm calling Jackson now." Namjoon said and took up his phone.
"And I can call my mom." I laughed and called Baekhyun.

~Rebecca's Pov~
"Hello?" I said when I answered the phone.
"Hey babe it's me." Taehyung said cutely in English. I laughed at he's cuteness.
"Why did you say that you were dating me?"
"Oh you saw the interview... Yeah well Because I can't lie and I want everyone to know that your my girl!" He said and I smile widely.
"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.
"Nothing I'm watching Tv with the girls." I said and looked around in the room. All the girls was here. Breanna, Ciara, Nia, Vivi, Naomi and Yessi. And all of suddenly everyone's phone started ringing. They all answered.
"I miss you Jagi~" Taehyung said and did some aegyo.
"Aww I miss you too TaeTae oppa~" I said also doing aegyo.
"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?"
"Yes I would love that!" I said happily.
And I could hear the rest of the girls also saying yes to something.
"Tae are the other guys also asking the girls out? Like right now?" He laughed
"Yeah.. We all are asking you guys out before the comeback."
"Oh okey well what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked.
"I'm not telling you but be done at 11.30 am, I'm picking you up."
"Okey sounds good!"
"I have to go now. See you tomorrow Jagi!"
"Bye Oppa!"