The Begining

"Mommy?" I said weakly as I made my way down the wooden stairs to our small living room. Xavier and Eva were in the kitchen making food. Whatever it was, smelled so good.

"Yeah, Alison."She said with worry in her voice. I had bruises I didn't know where they come from. She gasped when she saw my nose bleeding. "Oh, honey!"She hugged me and that's when I fainted.

"Alison......Alison"Xavier, mommy and Evas voice said in unison at the same time. I looked at them I was so weak I couldn't get up.My brother picked me up and took me to the ER, there they admitted me to the hospital. While in the hospital the doctors and nurse did a whole bunch of tests.  They keep me overnight to wait for the lab reports. The next morning is when Dr. Peck come in. Dr. Peck was a special kind of doctor who treats cancer patients  

He looked at my mom" Mrs. Parks" His voice was stern, yet gently. He cleared his throat. "Alison has Acute myeloid leukemia."

My mom started crying and held on to me tight "My beautiful baby, She can't". Xavier looked at me with tears......WHAT WAIT TEARS. He never cries, so I'm guessing what I have is bad Eva shook her head and hugged Xavier.

Dr.Peck looked at me and then my mom" she will have to stay in the hospital for treatment."  My mom nodded. Next thing I knew I was at the children's hospital in the cancer area.

My mom told Xavier to take Eva home. He did, and it was just me with mommy.

"Baby girl you're going to be ok." she held my hand.I was scared I saw kids that were really sick like me but with no hair. I didn't want to lose my hair, I'm guessing mommy saw this and looked at me."We will buy you beautiful wigs so people won't know." I smiled weakly when all the nurse come in and hooked my the medication.

Xavier's pov

My 6-year-old has cancer. Why can't it be me! I looked up at the sky. Eva hugged me."Xavier its ok there's hope she will make it." Eva was always positive, making me feel a little hope and better.

"I know Eva."I held her to me crying. She kissed my lips softly and sweetly like she does when I'm upset. This sent my mind racing I kissed her back." why couldn't have been me?" I asked to know one really. Eva pouted and looked at me with her you better not my serious face.

"Because it's not I know she your sister, but you can't just take this away from her." then she looked down. "sometimes I wish it wasnt Laken that died in that werk, but me because i was the one driving." Laken was her older brother. She had picked him up from a party and a drunk driver hit them. Eva survived but her brother dead on impact. I helded her close not letting her go.

"I'll here to help you through this. Like you helped me"She looked up at me and smiled. thats when I knew she would be with me forever when I need her.

Tiffani's pov

Alison has Leukima. it doesnt seem real no matter how many times I run it through my mind. I cried softly when she went to bed theres a chance she wont make it. Dr pecks words replayed in my head. this isnt fair she only Six! I walked out of her room, and to the cafeteria. I got food and walked back. She was up her eyes looking in to mine."Mommy why are you crying?" she weak frigle voice said.

"No reason Ali go to back to sleep."I sat next to her. She shook her head, but the nurse come in and bring her a tray food. Alison smiled brighter then she had all day. She ate most of it and laid back on the bed. Some of Xaviers friends come by and got her teddys bears, stuff dogs, flowers, and cards. I smiled when her was hugging a stuffed wolf that Aaron, Xavier's best friend, got for her. We all knew she had a crush on him for a long time. He was like a brother to her just like Xavier. He was always just as good.

I laughed to myself when she started making it talk. Ali looked at me"what are you smiling at mommy?" she wiggled her little eyebrow which made me laugh more. "no reason Ali go to sleep." without saying nothing she went to sleep.

Thats when it all hit me again what will we do about the bills. i couldnt ask her father to give us money Alison thinks he died and Xavier hates his guts. He was a drunk and gambler who only cared about himself. I sighed and fall asleep in the chair next to her bed.