Chapter 16 *Weakness & Setting them up*

~Elsa's P.O.V~

Crisp air hit my face as I ran through the glowing rooftops of Paris. The stars before me cast gracious shimmers of light that danced against the dark and silent night. As I neared our patrol's meting place, a smile made its way to my face. I have truly enjoyed the past week spent with, whom I can proudly now call, my friends.

From a distance I could see them talking atop the most magnificent structure ever created. The Eiffel Tower. I could see Frost laughing incessantly and Ladybug face palming, trying so hard not to laugh, probably at a joke Chat made.

"Hey, guys," I smiled as I reached them. I had used my whip to swing myself up the building as I didn't have a staff like Frost which aid him with flight. It was quite tiring, if I had to admit; but after the past week of hard training, my muscles had gotten used to it.

"Blizz, howl you doin'? Chat grinned.

"Not again," Ladybug whined, making me chuckle.

"You know you love it, Bugaboo" Chat winked at the frustrated girl who groaned.

"So now that we're all here, what are we doing?" Frost questioned Ladybug while leaning on his staff.

"Are we running laps, push-ups, gymnastics... or climbing?" He smirked as his cyan blue eyes shifted to look at mine.

"What about boxing?" I cracked my knuckles, making him gulp. "I think I've found my partner."

"Actually, we're splitting up today," Ladybug declared, causing me and Frost to look at her.

"Huh?" I said, puzzled.

"You and Frost will patrol North while Chat and I patrol South," she explained, though I still didn't understand why she'd do that.

Catching my confused expression, Chat intervened.

"You two did purrfect last battle, I can't pawsibly deny that. However, you were in no condition to fight together; you disagreed and hissed at each other, forgetting that you were in the meowddle of battle," he explained.

How can he sound wise while still being a nuisance with his catastrophic puns? The world might never know.

"So M'Lady and I--" he looped his arm around Ladybug. "--have decided to let you be some time alone to work together and resolve your differences."

"Maybe you're the ones who want some time alone together," Frost muttered silently. Thanks to my enhanced hearing I heard it and chuckled. I wasn't the only one, however, as Chat winked at Ladybug who pushed his face away afterwards.

"Anyway, we have to go. This still counts as a patrol so be alert," Ladybug started walking away when she stopped to look at Frost dead in the...ears. "Those might be of some use."

She swung away with a smirk on her face, probably proud of her comeback after what Frostbutt said.

Like Alya would said: You go girl!

"Don't mess with the ladies, bro," Chat patted Frost's back and waved at me as he chased 'his lady'.

As fast as Chat's departure, I felt a wave of awkwardness surround me. Frost and I had never been alone since our arrival, so we haven't had time to talk in private like used to in Norway.

"Shall we, Your Highness," he gestured for s to keep moving with that casual smirk of his.

"We shall," I giggled as we leaped into the silent night.

Apparently it was too silent for him as he decide it to break it.

"What are we supposed to do again?"