Chapter 12 *Part 2*

*How they met*

Their first meeting came to her mind as a trace of the past, like an old footprint in the snow.

**Flashback**

Jack Frost had never seen a place as beautiful in winter as Trillemarka in Norway. It's breathtaking pure white snow compared to no other; its enchanting Northern Lights created a unique and magical sight.

It had been Jack Frost's eleventh 'expedition', and one he will always remember.

He found himself flying- thanks to his miraculous, through the mantel of snow that covered the Norwegian flora. Even though the region was unoccupied, he stayed low, not wanting to attract anyone's attention.
He continued through the deserted reign of snow when he heard something magical. For the first time, he felt glad for his elongated ears as he could listen to the hypnotizing melody from afar. He rushed to it, and once he found the source of it he felt the air leave his lungs.

The girl sat on the shimmering snow, her back to a frozen three. Her eyes were closed. Jack hid behind a bush covered in snow, astonished; not only at the girl's extreme beauty but also at the fact that she too had a miraculous.

Just close your eyes,
You'll be alright,
Come morning light.

Even if they were just a couple of lines, Jack could feel his heart beat a little faster. It made him uncomfortable so he stirred, causing some of the light snow that covered the bushes to fall. Elsa heard it, nevertheless, her eyes pointing upwards, her electric ice blue eyes shooting open.

Jack turned around, lowering his head and covering his mouth, praying that the girl hadn't heard him. The girl, in the meantime, scanned the area with wary eyes which widened at the sight of silvery grey pointy ears. With light steps, the girl left the sight.

Jack, regaining his courage, turned, only to find the girl gone. As he stood, he felt someone's weight at his side. At the same time, the wolf girl tackled the boy with extreme force. He fell to the soft snow with a thud; his cyan blue orbs wide as he met the electric ice blue ones. Her knees were at his sides to keep him from escaping. Her left arm at the right side of his head, her hand a fist. Her right hand right above his head, open, glistening as a cold light came from it.

"Woah, woah, wolf girl. Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you," he said, a little afraid of what she might do.

"And why should I trust you," she said in a soft but low voice.

'Shit, this girl is really going to kill me.' Jack thought.

"B-Because," Jack cleared his throat, trying to regain his confidence. "First of all, you're on top of me, so even if I tried I could never hurt you."

Looking at their position and thinking back to what he said, Elsa knew he was right. 'I am on top of him, this is so embarrassing. Keep it cool, Elsa.'

"Second of all," he gave her his classic smirk. "We're the same, as you can see."

Elsa glanced at his miraculous, her eyes wide, and then back at him. He had a large pair of soft looking silver-ish white ears that shined under the sun's light.

'Damn it, he's right.' Thought the girl, much to her surprise. She stood up and glared warily at the boy, keeping her distance.