chapter 38

I played with the promise bracelet on my right wrist. Dad gave mom one when she was young.
Mine has a wolf head with the letter S on it. Meaning no matter what we will never leave each other, weather we are friends or i see him as more.
I wasnt allowed to pack, dad and seth seen to it.
At the end, mom packed me 2 extra jackets. And extra blankets.
All of the wolves (a total of 20 counting me) and vampires (38) left for alaska.
The volturi would be arriving the next day, so we will be going where no human would be around.
I ran in wolf form for about 2 hours, till i couldnt keep up with my smaller size. So i changed in human form and rode on Seth. Mom was ridding on Dad

Me and seth started talking. (A/N i forgot to put in that Kira can also read minds)
"Seth?" I whispered in his ear.
Yes?
"Are we going to die?"
Im hoping none of us, but i will make sure you live.
I kissed seths ear and hugged him. I curled up and fell asleep.

A few hours later i woke up and felt different. I had these weird butterflies in my stomic. And i suddenly felt shy around Seth. And Just knowing that im litterly riding him made my heart beat faster.
Kira are you okay? I can hear your heart beat. Are you scard about something?
"Yes im fine" my voice sounded different.
Kira you aged again dad thought.

We finally stopped in alaska 3 miles outside the nearest city.
I climmed off of Seth. Mom brought a mirror to me, i am 17.
Seth tried to walk up to me, and i suddenly felt really shy.
"Mom, can i talk to you alone?"
"Sure"
We walked away while Seth set up a tent.
I put my hand up to moms cheek to show her.
"Kira honey, your inlove with seth"