chapter 18

Jacob was excited
"I'm a daddy!!!" Jacob screamed.
"Jacob" mom muttered.
Dad called Carlisle asking what to do.
"Since she is not a full vampire, or human, we have to watch her. We both know the fetus is 3 different species. Ill call Alice and Jasper and have them come. Go to the main house in Forks. All my Medical equipment is there." I heard Carlisle say.

When i started to try to pack, Jacob snuck up behind me and picked me up.
"Your pregnant, you sit and relax." Jacob whispered and put me in the closest chair.
I glared at him.
"Bells Edward I'm scard. My wife is looking at me like she is going to kill me." Jacob said running out of the room.
All I heard was mom and dad laughing.
I proceeded to pack up. I heard Jacob come back into the room. "
"Ness..."
"I am packing. I want to help. If you stol me, I have a pillow that will attack you." I said without looking.
I felt arms wrap around me.
"You need to rest."
I grapped the nearest pillow and hit him hard.
"I love you Ness"
"I love you to Jake"
"You need to rest."
"You need a pillow slap."
"RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN. JACOB BLACK. STOP PLAYING AND PACK ALREADY." Dad yelled from down stairs.
We quickly started packing

####$$#$########$####$###
"I can't see anything. Just like Bella." Aunt alice said right when we got to the house.

Carlisle ran some tests. I had gotten pregnant on our honeymoon. That was one month ago.
From the tests that carlisle ran,
I am physically 3 months pregnant. When i am 3 months along, i will be ready to give birth.

What will my child be like?
Will she be accepted