chapter 1

Renesmee~

Today is my 20th birthday.
Everyone has been acting funny lately. Jacob hasnt came back from LaBush yet and its already 1 pm. I really miss my jakey.

Mom and dad went hunting this morning. Grandpa is at the hospital. Grandma is cooking(refusing to tell me what)
"Nessie its going to be okay. Yoyr dad cant accept that your 20 today. It was hard enough for him when you turned 7 and were full grown"
I sighed wishing my family was here.
I would go hang out with uncle Emmett and aunt Rose... but the
Verry loud sounds coming from up stares tells me to just leave them be.
The only joy this moring i have had was watching aunt Alice drag a verry protesting uncle Jasper down the stares saying "we are going shopping for clothes! If you keep protesting you are going to be the make up tester" at that uncle jasper ran from aunt alice to the car verry fast. It was priceless.

******4 Hours later!*****

Uncle emmett came down the stares with a little purple cloth.
"Okay ness i have a suprise for you and im going to need you to wear this and" he handed my ipod "and put in your music as loud as it can go"
"Okay"
I put in the ear buds and played
Evenecence and uncle Emmett tied the purple cloth around my head.
By the time the first song was over( going under) some one had removed my ear buds. I could here muffled squeals and laughter.
While still blind folded my family and the pack sang happy birthday to me.

Some one behind me untied my blind fold. I opend my eyes and my jacob was in a black tux holding something in his hand.
I wanted to know what was going on.
Jacob walked in front of me. Giving a quick glance to dad[he smiled back]
Jacob cleared his throat.
"Renesmee,my imprint, my present, and future. From the day you were born you have always been different. Shortly after you were born fate lead me to you. I knew the moment i layed eyes on you ness, that what made you different was you werent some girl. You were my nessie. I imprinted on you on that verry moment. Imprint by fate, love and loyalty by choice. You could have had any one you wanted with those big brown eyes, that soft smile, those big brown curls and forever blushing checks"-i blushed-" I am glad you choose me Renesmee. Ness i will always be your Jacob,best friend, protecter, wolf, and hope fully to add husban to the list"- he dropped down on one knee and opend a tiny black box revealing a diamond ring. I started crying-"Renesmee Carlie Cullen will you marry me?"
I couldn't speak. I brought my hand up to his face and said yes using my gift.
Jacob put the ring on my left hand. After that he procced to scream "YES!"