chapter 20

~Kira~
We are moving to a place called La Push. Mom and dad keep talking about people named "aunt Rosalie, uncle Emmett, aunt alice, and uncle Jasper. Mom says they are vampires like Grandma and Grandpa.

We finally made it to La push. Grandma and Grandpa didn't come with us.
"Kira go outside and play" Dad said after we arrived. Our home is a bright yellow. Walking out back, i saw nothing but trees and dirt. I grabbed a stick and started hitting random things.
Thats when I heared a low growel.
A midnight black bear, no wolf appeared out of no where and went to attack me.
I screamed my tiny voice and started running.
The wolf smacked me and i fell. Its teeth were inches from me, when anouther wolf attacked the black one. This one was a copper red-brown color.
I ran for the house. Mom was yelling for me.
"Mommy" was all i could let out throw the tears.
We looked over to the wolves. The copper red one and the black one transformed into humans.
"Jacob!!!" Mom ran screaming to dad
Dad was the red wolf, and he was standing next to some guy. He was taller then dad, looked at least 5-10 years older.
Dad and mom came hand and hand tward me, with the stranger that tried to kill me.

Dad picked me up and held me. He wrapped his other arm around mom.
I hid my face in Dad's neck. I was thinking of the attack again.
"Uh Ness....kira has the same gift as you do"

After the shock dad decided to invite the stranger in.
The stranger sat in our brown chair facing the sofa. Dad sat on the sofa, and i sat behind him.
"Sam this is our daughter Kira." Mom said coming into the room. "Sorry Jacob, Renesmee, she smells of vampire and wolf. I didn't know who it was"
"I understand Sam. I will introduce her to the pack. If you try to hurt her again I will kill you." Dad almost shouted.
"Jake..." mom said comming and sitting on Dad's lap. He calmed down instantly.

Sam left