chapter 11

We finally stopped to eat and shower. Jacob followed me to the shower after we ate. I didnt know he followed me.
I turned on the shower and started getting soap everywhere on my body.
The curtain pulled back, and i let out a little shriek.
"Its okay Ness its me" Jacob whispered.
"Jake..." i said. I slapped him with a soapy hand. He chucked.
"Can i come in"
I kissed his shoulder.
"Come in"
He walked in, holding me in place, so i wouldn't slip.
"You missed a spot..." he said
"Where?"
"Here" he grabbed the pink shampoo bodle and squirted shampoo on to my head. The shampoo started to drip off my head. I quickly started massaging the soap into my head.
I grabbed the conditioner and squirted all over him.
He rubbed it on him self.
We both started laughing.
"So you want to play that game?" He asked. I started blushing.
He smirked.
He reached out of the shower and grabbed the mint bubble bath and splashed it on me.
I was going to get him back.
I grabbed my shaving cream-i may be immoral and mostly inhuman, but thanks to mom my hair grows all over my legs- and i started spraying Jacob with the white foam. Soon he was covered in white shaving cream.
We both were laughing.
"Come hear and give me a kiss" he winned.
I laughed and kissed him.
We both washed off.

We headed back to the bedroom not bothering to put clothes on. We put on a movie (if i stay). I rested my head against Jacob's chest. He wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you Jacob." I said.
"I love you Renesmee."
"I love you Mr.Black"
"I love you Mrs.Black."
Jacob's face was close to mine.
He leaned down to kiss me. I beat him to it.
"Jacob"I whispered
"Yes Ness?"
I kissed him
"You know those disney princess stories?"
"Yes..?"
"And you know my favorite book series?"
"Yes of course, the mortal instruments"
"Jacob your my Jace thats also prince charming"
He kissed me.
"Ness your my Clary that also happends to be my princess."
He leaned down to kiss me again. When our lips met i grabbed his D.
I looked up at him.
He kissed me again, harder this time.
"Its okay ness."
For the next hour we watched the movie, kissing often and the whole time i was playing with Jake's D.
Jake also started playing with my püss. It felt so good.
We end up having sex again. Only thing that changed was i gave jacob a....bj. It was so fun and awkward. I got down on my knees and i could barly fit half of it in my mouth and there was white cum every where.
After i cleaned up Jacob went down on me. How good it felt, words couldn't explain.
Then the rest of the day we made out.

We fell asleep in each others arms.

%*%*%**&$##%&&***
How was that??
Okay i added my other fandom The mortal instruments (by cassandra clare) and also clary and jace's relationship is how i like to think of jake and ness (besides all the major issues)

Also i like to note I AM A VIRGIN and also like 16 lol so im not good at a portion of the sceans. I didn't want readers saying "DETAILS!!!"