chapter 30

We ran into the forest. All I could hear was "volturi"
Dad? Daddy?? I screamed.
Kira! Im on my way to you Dad yelled.
Dad caught up to me. The other wolves caught up and were facing me and Dad.
Seth was with the other wolves.
Seth
He walked up and nudged me.
Seth please go back with the others.
Okay sir he said.
The volturi know about Kira. They want to destroy her, and well everyone. They want revenge for what happend last time with my Renesmee. There will be a battle. They are coming in three months.
Kira, you will have to come with us. I'm not sure how the imprint will work seeing you both want to protect each other.

We all agreed to start training. Unfortunately Dad and Seth refused to let me train.
While me and mom stayed home, and given warning if we leave one of the wolves will bring is back. The younger wolves (ones around age 10) weren't allowed to train. Dad instructed to make sure we dont leave.
Having an imprint and being tbe daughter of imprint parents are so much fun.

During the evenings and nights, Dad and Seth came back to the house.
Dad and mom stayed in their room. Seth slept on an air mattress and checked on me if i happend to wake up.
"Seth why are you being over protective?"
"Because I wsnt to make sure your safe, and if i cant protect you from the volturi, then I'm sure as hell ill protect you from every thing else.
"Seth i don't think the toilet can hurt"
"Kira I know. I hate knowing I cant protect you from the volturi and it scares me to think i might lose you"