"He pretended not to know..sheesh," Jimin nudged Suga's shoulder and Suga just snickered.

Jungkook knew what they meant and put away Suga's arm. He went to clarify that he did not do that kind of stuff. And that day when he "spent" the night with an unknown girl was he was drugged by her.

"And I'm NOT that kind of person," Jungkook clarified.

"Fine. We were just concern, right Jimin?" Suga turned to Jimin and he nodded.

"You didn't even call us to say that you're not coming home. We were worried sick," Suga added.

"I'm sorry hyungs," Jungkook apologised.

"Well, that's alright. The important thing is that you're safely home," Jimin smiled and slung his arm on his shoulders.

Jungkook finally curved a smile and Suga ruffled his hair with a warm smile.

=========

Meanwhile at the bakery, Yujin was working hard to make a nice cheese bread. Jin noticed she was having a tough time kneading the dough. Jin walked over and stood behind her. While standing close to her, he brought his hands and placed on top of her hands.

"Knead it slowly," Jin said softly while helping her.

She was utterly surprised by their skinship and how close he was to her. Not wanting to lose focus, her eyes moved towards the kneading dough. After a while, the dough had been kneaded perfectly. She then turned her head slightly to face him and said with a smile,"Thanks.."

Jin noticed how close his face was from hers. His eyes went to look at her eyes and then her lips. Unknowingly, he leaned closer. She knew what he was about to do and quickly turned away while saying,"So what should we do next?"

Jin pulled away and chuckled silently. He then walked towards his counter and said with a smile,"Now..we make a shape out of this dough. Any shape for your cheese bread."

"Okay," Yujin concentrated on making some simple shapes while Jin watched her focusing on her dough.

Jin then chuckled silently again and breathed in deeply.

=======

After long hours of making bread and waiting for them to be fully baked, it was finally time for them to taste. Yujin pinched a small piece of her cheese bread and tasted it carefully. She savoured it and looked towards Jin who was waiting for her comment.

"So how was it?" Jin asked.

"It was perfect. I love this cheese bread," Yujin smiled widely while taking more bites of the bread.

"Glad you like it," Jin heaved a sigh of relief.

"Thank you for teaching me to make this delicious cheese bread," She gave a polite bow to him.

"No worries," Jin smiled.

"Is it okay if I bring them home?" Yujin asked his permission.

"Sure. I'll help you to pack these for you to bring them home," Jin grabbed a plastic to put them in.

"Thank you," She said.

After packing, he handed them to her. She then decided to go home and Jin sent her off to the door. He watched her walking off with a proud smile. His staff stood behind him and whispered,"She's nice...beautiful..a good baker..You're so lucky, boss."

Jin turned to face his employee and put his hands on his hip and asked,"Don't you have something to do other than watching us the whole day?"

His staff swallowed hard and asked nervously,"H..How did you know that I watched the both of you..?"

"I have eyes at the back of my head," Jin sarcastically answered.

His employee just snickered and quickly went over to the counter and pretended to be busy. Jin just shooked his head and went to finish his work.

========

In BTS house, Jungkook was still dwelling on Yujin's and Jin's amicable relationship. He kept tossing and turning while he was lying on the sofa. After a while, Jin came back home and joined Jungkook on the sofa.

"Have you been home for a while?" Jin asked him.

"Yeah. Since morning," Jungkook said.

"Where did you go yesterday?" Jin questioned him.

"I went to sleepover at my...friend's house," Jungkook told him.

"Your friend...is a male or a female..?" Jin probed him more.

Before he could answer, a door swung opened and J-Hope as well as RapMon rushed in. They joined them in the living room and fanned themselves.

"Gosh! The weather today is so damn hot!" J-Hope wiped his sweats.

"It's so hot that I think I can fry an egg on my head," RapMon joked.

"Hey guys! You're back!" Suga came back from the kitchen.

Jimin walked alongside Suga with watermelons.

"Everyone...except V," J-Hope looked around.

"He must have gone to his grandma's house," Jin said.

"Sometimes I wonder if he will inherit his god-grandma's fortune," Jimin thought.

"I bet he will. He's like her favourite if you notice the time we went to her house," RapMon remembered that one time.

"Lucky him," Suga sighed.

Everyone agreed and thought of V except for Jungkook and Jin.

======