"I can't make them go back." Malia says.

I look towards her hand and see that her claws are fully exposed.

"Oh." I say.

"You guys have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you away from the quarantine." Stiles explains.

"Yeah but where? I mean what if they get violent?" Kira questions.

"We shouldn't stay in here. Not in the locker room." Scott says.

"A classroom is not going to hold us." I say.

"What about the basement?" Kira asks.

"Too many ways out. We need something secure. Somewhere nobody can find us." I say.

"The vault." Stiles says.

I nod. The vault is the perfect place.

"The hale vault. The hales always have an escape route. Like their house. There has to be another way in." Scott explains.

"There has to be." I agree.

"This is where the school sign is, so the vaults got to be right about here." Stiles says.

"I suppose if there's a second entrance, it would probably be accessible from the basement." Mr.Yukimara says.

"It's probably somewhere in this hallway." Stiles says.

"West corridor." I finish.

I feel my eyes glow and I gasp.

"Woah." I say.

"It's happening to you too. You're getting sick. You all are." Mr. Yukimara says.

I try to change my eye color back to normal, but they still remained their bright purple.

"I don't feel sick." Kira says back.

"I thinks affecting you differently, neurologically. I found your test answers here in a pile with the others." Mr. Yukimara says as he pulls out her packet.

Her answers were all bubbled in but next to the bubble and not inside. I look to Kira worriedly.

"What's happening to us?" I question silently.

"Hey, guys over here." Stiles calls.

I walk over and look at the wall.

"Look at the cracks in the wall. It's like the entrance outside, it only opens with claws, right?" Stiles questions as he looks to Scott.

"Um... Malia, can you try?" Scott asks.

I give Scott a weird look and turn back to Malia.

"Why me?" Malia asks.

"I don't have control." Scott explains.

"Okay. I'll do it." Malia says but cuts Scott and Stiles off. "But first tell me what you've been hiding from me." She says.