10// Lies

Nothing. That's all that I felt, nothing. While I was passed out everything was still and it felt good to leave everything and just forget. It felt good to forget about the deadpool, my family, and most of all Scott. I don't know why I thought about him, but he always seemed to find a way into my mind. Even in the times I didn't want him to he was there and, I hate it because I know he can't be mine.

"Adeline." I hear someone say, distributing me from my thoughts.

I slowly open my eyes and squint at the brightness of the light. I look up and see plastic covering around me. Where am I?

"What's happening?" I groan.

A girl in a yellow mask outfit walks towards me.

"Everything's fine you just need to lay down and rest." She explains.

She picks up a needle and grabs my arm. I quickly sit up and pull my arm away from her grasp.

"What's going on and this time I want an answer!" I yell.

"My instructions are to give students this shot, not inform them on things they shouldn't worry about." She says.

I roll my eyes. I don't have time for this I need to find the pack and figure out what's happening.

"Well could you get me a glass of water? My throats really dry." I cough.

She nods and walks away. I quickly hop of the table and rush out of the room and around all of the other doctors. I look around and make sure that the coast is clear before running out of the door and into the hallway as silently as possible.

"Where is everybody?" I question.

I look for my phone, but remember that Mrs. Martin has it.

"Shit!" I hiss.

I walk through the halls and use my hearing to find the pack. My powers were close to useless as my body got weaker and weaker.

"It's still happening." I hear someone say and automatically I turn towards the sound.

I rush towards the room and open the door. Inside stands the pack as they discuss.

"Adeline!" Scott says relieved.

He walks towards me and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back.

"They wouldn't tell me what happened to you." He says silently.

"It's okay. I'm fine, and that's all that matters." I say back as I snuggle into him.

He pulls away and nods.

"What's happening to everybody?" I ask.

"There's a virus." Stiles says.

I turn towards him.

"And obviously it's affecting you three in a way it won't hit any human." Mr. Yukimara says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.