2// Strangers Here, There, Everywhere

"Allison?" He asks.

I stare up at him with a look of confusion and shake my head side to side slowly. He gives me a look of surprise and almost disappointment.

"Can you stand?" He asks with true concern.

"No." I say so quietly i'm surprised he even heard me.

He then walks over to me and picked me up carefully. I lay my head against his chest and slowly he makes his way over to the car. He opens the door and everyone stares at me in surprise.

"Allison?" The strawberry blonde asks.

"Who's Allison" A brunette haired girl asks.

"It's not Allison." The boy who was carrying me says.

They all looked at me in confusion. I feel myself get nervous and uncomfortable under the gaze.

"Then why do they look alike. Like exactly alike." Another boy asks.

"I don't know." The boy says while staring down at me.

                              ▽

The car ride was slow and most of the time I was falling in and out of sleep. Everyone around me was on edge and I think it was mainly because of me. I looks at everyone and don't know any of their names.

"Who are you guys, and where are we going?" I asks my throat burning with every word.

God I sound horrible.

"That's Lydia." He points to the strawberry blonde.

"That's Kira." He points to a girl with dark hair.

"I'm Stiles." A boy says with a silly grin on his face.

"That's Malia." He points to a brunette.

"And I'm Scott." The boy says.

I stare at everyone trying to memorize their names. I then see another boy sound asleep in the back. Let me tell you he was cute, but not as cute as Scott.

"Who's that?" I ask.

Everyone looks at each other before Stiles finally answers.

"That's Derek?" He says in a questioning tone. "Kind of."

I nod my head and try to fall to sleep. Hoping that we'd get to where we're going so I could find out if my parents were dead or if it was just a mind trick.

                               ▽

I wake up on a metal table and I shiver at the coldness of it. I look around the room in panic. My breathing starts to become heavy and I stand up and walk to the door quickly pushing it open. I watch as Scott and his friends carry Derek in and I feel myself relax a bit. I walk back and see a man with dark skin walk towards me.

"I'm Deaton." He says sticking his hand out for me to shake.

I slowly shake his hand.