3// Sweet Dreams

DREAM

I open my eyes to see I'm lying in the middle of the woods. I push myself off from the ground until I'm standing. I look in every direction wondering why I was here and if there was a way out.

"Hello?" I call into the darkness receiving nothing but the sound of the wind blowing.

I walk around until I see the back of a girl with brown hair similar to mine.

"Hello?" I call out to her.

She turns around slowly and I gasp at the sight in front of me was well...me.

"I know your probably confused as to why I look exactly like you, but we don't have much time to talk." She says quickly. "You cant trust Kate. She's going to use you."
She says with a look of fear in her face.

"Who's Kate, and why does she want to use me?" I ask fearfully.

"I have to go, but before I leave I need you to remember this." She says quickly as if there was no time left. "Nous protégeons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protégér eux memés." She says before she starts to fade away.

"Wait come back I need answers!" I cry out as I feel myself come back to reality.

PRESENT TIME

I jolt up from the bed and run my hand through my hair. My breathing was heavy and I try my best to calm myself down. I look around the room before seeing a piece of paper and a pen on the night stand, I quickly write down what the girl had said and fold it up setting it carefully on the top of the dresser. I suddenly hear a knock on the door and jump up at the sudden and loud noise. I pull down the jersey and walk to the door, slowly opening it to see Scott.

"Do you need anything?" He ask looking at my attire before quickly looking back up to my face.

"No. Where are you going?" I ask seeing that he was carrying a backpack.

"School. My moms said she would enroll you tonight so you could be there tomorrow." He says.

"I won't be here long once I find out what really happens to my parents I'll be gone." I tell him.

"Okay." He says looking into my eyes. "Make your self at home and both my parents are at work so don't worry about any awkward encounters with them." He tells me with a smile.

I laugh at his remark and actually feel some of the stress leave my system.

"I'm going to go or I'll be late, but if you need anything call me." He says. "Numbers are down stairs and phone is in the kitchen." He tells me before walking out and closing the door behind him.

I walked over to the window and wait till I see the blue jeep pull out and leave the driveway. Once it leaves I walk over and pull my jeans on, leaving the jersey on. I pull my hair into a messy bun and walk down stairs. I open the door making sure to grab a key before walking in the direction of the animal clinic.

                              ▽

I walk up to door to see it is unlocked. I walk inside quietly to see Deaton and Lydia standing around Derek who lyes on the metal table.