"Hello? Carly?" It's Luca.

"Down here!" I yell back.

"Who's that?" Zander asks. There are defiantly too many people here. This is actually so risky. My manager, trainer, and opponent, all in the same room.

"The guy I'm going out to dinner with." I tell Zander as Luca comes down the basement stairs.

"You know Luca?" Zander stares at me like I just told him that I'm actually a horse in disguise, "Yo dude." Zander greets Luca with a bro hug.

"Yeah, he's my brothers old friend." I tell Zander which isn't a lie. Zack used to go to Forte and him and Luca used to be really good friends.

"That's awesome." Zander says.

"Yo dude, do you want to join us for dinner?" Luca asks. I mentally face palm myself. Did I not tell Luca that Zander is poison? Luca looks over me and smirks. It's then that I remember his comment from yesterday about the whole crush on Zander. Well, two can play at that game.

"Yeah, come Zander. You should come too Lanna." Lanna looks at me with a glare because she understands that I'm doing this for the sake of her nonexistent relationship with Luca.

"Sure." She replies with a grimace.

"Yeah, I guess I'll go," Zander says, "and chika, after dinner, we're coming back here and then going to a party." I look at Zander and I'm about to tell him no, but then Lanna interrupts.

"She'd love to, that's so kind of you for inviting her." I glare at Lanna. I've been to a high school party before. Okay, that's a lie. This would be my first one and probably my last.

"Okay, let's go!" Luca says and we all follow him up the basement steps. As I'm walking up the stairs I have the perfect idea to get revenge on Lanna and Luca. Luca has a Chevrolet Corvette, which is a two person car, like a lot of sports cars.

"Hey Lanna, you can go with Luca and I'll go with Zander." Luca and Lanna glare at me, but mumble an incoherent 'okay'. They get in the car and before you know it, are off.

"I had no idea you wanted to be with me. You could've just asked chika." I look at Zander who has a smirk present on his face.

"Give me your keys," I tell him, but he hold them to his chest, "you have no idea of where we are going. Fork them over." He gives them to me.

"But, I have to warn you. The motorcycles in the garage getting work done, so I have this piece of crap, and it may not work." I get into the old Acura and insert the keys. Sure enough, as soon as the car starts, there's a popping sound, and it stops.

"Fuck. My cars in the garage getting fixed too," it was at that moment, that I knew I'd be risking my secret. Big time, "Follow me," Zander looks confused, but doesn't say a word. I open the garage and there sits my baby, a black, street sport, motorcycle. I look at Zander, his jaw drops to the floor, and his eyes widen, "close your mouth, you don't want to catch flies."

"That's yours? You own a street sport motorcycle? You drive a motorcycle? What!"

"What's the big deal? Hop on the back, we don't want to be late."

"No! I'm driving this. Tell me where we're going." Zander snatches the keys out of my hand. I give him a look, but he ignores it. Honestly, it's funny to look at Zander. The expression on his face is like a little kids on Christmas morning. It's cute.

Wait, what? No it's not cute! He's a disgusting pig. Not cute whatsoever.

"Fine, we're going to Leonardo's, that Italian place on Chestnut drive." Zander gets on the bike, carefully, "and Zander?" He looks at me, "don't hurt my baby."

"How could I! I have too much respect for a bike of this kind. I would never chika, never." And with that I get on the bike. The only other person, besides me, who's ever driven my bike, is Luca. And that was once! When I sprained my foot, him and Lanna drove me everywhere. It was nice having a chaffer. That's one thing that my parents don't have.

Considering the fact that Luca is like a brother to me, it wasn't awkward having to wrap my arms around his torso. With Zander, it's a whole different story. I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso, but if I had to think of the most awkward moment of my life, this would have to be one. Zander's abs are nice, may I say so myself. I knew he had abs, but damn.

"Hey chika? Can you stop feeling up my abs, I'm trying to drive and you're kind of a distraction when doing that. We can do that later." Even though Zander can't see me, he probably feels my whole body heat up at his comment. I mumble a 'sorry' and he chuckles. That asshole.

Before I know it, we reach Leonardo's. This happens to be my favorite Italian place. The only other Italian food that can challenge this is Luca's. His mom taught him well. My mouth waters just thinking of it. It wasn't until my stomach grumbles that I realize how hungry I am. I also realize how embarrassed I am. Zander doesn't make a comment on my grumbling stomach like I expect, but just chuckles.

We find Lanna and Luca sitting at a table in the back. Just as we sit down, a young boy, probably our waiter, comes over. May I just say hot dayum. But he's not better than Zander. Zander is like zayum.

"I'm Alex, I will be your waiter this afternoon. Let's start with drinks, shall we?" He looks mostly at me and winks. Across from me Zander gags. I turn my head and glare at him.

"I'll have a Shirley temple." I smile back at Alex. He looks over at Lanna who's sitting right next to me and she orders some kind of martini. Then he looks at Luca and Luca orders a Coke. Next Alex turns his head towards Zander and glares.

"You?" He asks.

"I'll take a Budweiser." I snap my head at Zander.

"And how old are you?"

"21 yesterday, this is my birthday get together with my sister," he gestures to Lanna, "my best friend," he then points to Luca, "and last but not least, my beautiful girlfriend." The waiter looks skeptically at Zander.

"He's 21. Trust me, I'm his sister. Wouldn't I know?" The waiter writes the order down. I try to speak up, but nothing comes out of my mouth. Is he kidding me? I am not his girlfriend. Why the hell did Lanna stick up for him? What the hell!

Once Alex leaves I yell at Zander, "You sneaky bastard! If you get caught! He didn't even ask for I.D.! What the hell!"

"Chika, calm down. I can pull off the 21 look, you, not so much." I cross my arms and huff, sticking my tongue out at him. Luca and Lanna just chuckle. I can't believe him.

----
Word count:1,794
7/8/16
A/N:
Hi! Guy, my internet got fixed! My internet got fixed! Holy guac! I'm so happy!! Ahhhhh! Omg! Thank you Mike the Internet guy!!

So, today's a good day. Right now I'm sitting on the beach waiting for my mom to bring our dessert. Living the life, aren't I?

But I'm going to make this short because dessert just came. Just want to say I love you all. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Follow me on social media:
Twitter:amadp_123
Instagram:amadp_123

Lots of love,
Ana<3

Nerd By Day, Street Fighter By Night (COMPLETED, but editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें