Chapter 19-Yet His Mind Leaves Out the Main Part.

Start from the beginning

He blushed a bright red that I couldn't help but laugh.

"Your so cute when you blush!" I choked out, making him blush a little brighter.

He swatted the air, "Not as cute as you look when your blushing. I remember when we went to stay at Wendy's, and she had, 'the talk', with me. And then when you found out. I didn't see what the big deal was, but your face was funny!" He laughed.

I blushed remembering that night. 

"And then that night when we first meet, you hit me in the head with a plate." Peter said, chuckling at the memory.

I laughed at that. "I can't believe you remember that!" I laughed, "I thought you wer-WAIT WHAT!" I yelled, standing up.

Peter jumped from my outburst, "Wh-what!!!!"

I pointed a finger at him, "You remember! You remembered thous memories!"

He smiled, "I-I did! I did!"

I jumped up and down, "Ya! What else do you remember?!"

He looked into space for a second.

"I remember Captain...Captain...-" "Hook!" I blurted.

He nodded, "Ya! Ya Captain Hook, he kid napped me, and I remember you.. YOU WERE FLYING!" He yelled, looking at me with amazement and pure shock mixed. It was a funny sight.

I laughed, "You can fly too Peter. It'll just take time! But continue your memory!"

"Oh ya. Ok.. Uh.. I was tied down, and then you, flew in. Just, flew right in, and... and.." He said, suddenly looking like he was in pain.

"Peter? Peter is your stomach hurting?" I asked, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder, "Maybe you can try to remember when you wonds have healed a little more?"

He glared at my hand.

I carefully took it off and took a few steps back, "Peter are you ok?"

He glared at me, and I honestly thought I was going to catch on fire.

He shook his head, "You don't love me. You lied to me. Just like that fairy! Why does everyone keep lying to me!" He yelled.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" I said, tears starting to form in my eyes.

He scoffed, "Don't pretend like you don't know! You told me you didn't love me in front of Captain Hook and all his crew mates! Your no better than that fairy! I thought you were different."

A few tears ran down my face as I took in what he was saying, "Peter, if you would just listen-" "No!" he yelled, interrupting me, "I don't want to listen! Get out!" He screamed.

I slowly backed up till the bear hide was touching my back. 

Peter had his arms crossed and the most horrifying face I've ever seen on him glaring at the covers in front of him.

I opened my mouth, but closed it. Choosing that I better not talk to him, scared that instead of words sobs of hurt would come out.

I ran out of his room and into the main room, where all the Lost Boys stared at me in confusion.

I laid down on the spare bed, trying to convince myself that he'll remember the full story. Remember what happened after I saved him. But it wasn't working... He hated me for something that he should love me for.

PETER'S POV.

Images kept racing in my mind, and they wouldn't stop! I was starting to get a head ache.

Bailee sat by that James guy on the rock after ditching me....... Bailee told Captain Hook she didn't love me.... She yelled at me, telling me that I was untrustworthy.... She ran away, leaving me alone.

I gritted my teeth, it was like all the bad memories of her wouldn't stop overlapping in my mind. And with the bad memories, were the emotions I felt at the time.

Jealousy, anger, depression..

And then it hit me, this memory.. And the things I had just said to Bailee made me feel like a complete moron. 

James. He had just stabbed me in the stomach, but Bailee found me. She took care of me.. She stayed beside me and she wanted nothing to do with James.. She even told me to take him back to London... Another memory.. She had just apologized, telling me that she did love me after she took out Captain Hook... Another... I had lied to her, she found me talking to the Mermaids, after I promised her that I wouldn't.. I deserved it... After she yelled at me, she ran away into the forest... And I let her go, it was in the middle of the night and if something would of happened to her I wouldn't be able to live with myself... Another memory... I told Bailee I didn't want to marry her... 

One more memory... I was laying on my back... Bailee was beside me.. She turned to face me.. And asked if I ever kissed anyone before... I answered truthfully, and she did too when I asked her if she had ever kissed anyone... She then leaned in, after telling me how to do it... And kissed me.. Never have I felt such a wonderful feeling before... And I knew then that I loved her... Then, she agreed to stay here with me, and be the Lost Boys mother....

I. Felt. Terrible. It was like curtain parts of my memory was regained, but they were all with Bailee, the ups and downs... And some of them I couldn't forget, ever. They were unforgetable, and I felt guilty for losing my memories.

"Oh god.." I groaned when I remembered how I brought up Tinkerbell not to long ago.

"Tinkerbell." I said, memories of her came flooding in too.

I shook my head. She was unbelievable.

"Pe-peter?" A boy dressed in a fox hide asked, peeking in with his ears down.

I stared at him, "Your a Lost Boy." 

His ears shot up and his expression went from sad, almost scared looking, to exited and happy, "You remember! But do you know why Bailee's crying?"

Hearing that Bailee was crying made me want to cry, "She's.. Crying?"

The fox nodded, "Ya.. I-uh, I'll come back. later, when your.. Feeling better. Ok?"

I nodded and he left.

I made her cry? I always make her cry. Maybe... Maybe we weren't ment to be.