Chapter 8-The 'Talk.'

I woke up in the morning to an empty bed. 
I sat up and looked around. No one was in the room but me.
I started getting a little mad that Peter would leave me in here alone.
Suddenly, I heard alot of cheering, and jumped up and out of the room to see what it was.
"BaileeBaileeBaileeBaileeBaileeBaileeBaileeBaileeBailee!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
My name was shouted a thousand times.
I stared in shock as all the Lost Boys circled around me.
"TENSION!" Peter yelled, and they all stood in order.
"Whats going on?" I asked.
"We just wanted to welcome you the family!" Said the fox. I looked at him confused.
"I dont understand..." I said looking at Peter.
"Last night, you said you would stay here with us." Peter said.
Realization came flooding back, "Oh.. Ya.." I said, unsure.
"What? Why do you look like that?" Peter asked.
"I uh, just forgot is all.. Its ok I remember now." I said.
"So, you are?" "you are?" The raccoons said.
I looked around at all there hopeful faced, and then looked at Tink. 
She was sitting there, facing away from everybody.. I wonder what her deal was.
TINK POV
"I.. Yes." Bailee said. The Lost Boys erupted in cheers, and Peter came up and kissed her.
Jealousey filled my body. This wasnt surposed to happen. No. She was surposed to come and go, like the others. Now, shes staying.. Maybe for ever! No. This cant happen. I wont let it happen.
I looked over at the crowed, the were all dancing around, having fun. And of course, Peter was dancing with Bailee.
How could I let this happen. Me and Peter's known eachother since, well along time.
"Come on Tink!" Peter said.
A little bit of happines filled me, considering he was the one who said it, that was, until Bailee addedin, "Ya! Come have some fun!"
I stuck my nose in the air and turned around, swining my hips.
"Did I do something wrong?" Bailee asked.
"No! I dont know whats gottin into her." Peter said. 
Gah! I dont think Ive ever hated someone more than I hate Bailee.. And it was all because of jealousy.
I got up and flew out of the new hide out and to the Mermaid Lagoon.
"Oh hello Tinker Bell. How are you?" Asked one of the mermaids.
I sat down angrily on one of the rocks and put my head in my hand.
"Bailee is staying in Neverland forever... With Peter. And, I think its because of Peter too!" I said, but it came out like bells.
But if You've known me long enought, you could kind of make out what Im saying.
"What!? Our Peter!? But, no! This cant be!" The mermaids all said.
I nodded.
"Well, we haft to do something about this!" They added in.
"What?" 
"Ok, heres the plan." They said, and we all huddled in together.
BAILEE POV
We waved by to the Lost Boys as we flew up in the air.
Soon, we were on our way to my grandmas house.
We got there, and landed on the roof, hand in hand, we slid in my grandmas window.
To our surprise, she wasnt in her room.
He looked at me confused, and I mirrored it.
He lead me out of the room, and out into the hall way. We walked down stais, and saw grandma sitting in her chair by the fire.
"Grandma?" I asked.
I saw her jump out of fright, before standing up and turning around. When she saw me, she smiled brightly.
"Bailee! Oh dear! I was fearing that you would never return!" She said, running over to me and hugging me around the neck.
She pulled away and looked me up and down, as if to remember what I looked like, she followed my arm, and she stopped when she saw mine and Peters fingers intertwined.
"Whats this?" She asked.
I looked over at Peter, and he looked over at me. "I, umm.. Theres more than one reson why I came here tonight grandma." I started.
"uh.. No, your not planning on staying, are you?" She asked.
I put on a calmed face, and squeezed Peters hand, "I was." I said.
She smiled, "Aww! My baby girls growing up!" She cried.
"What! Weve been back20 minutes and shes already aging!?" Peter yelled.
My grandma laughed, "I ment mentaly dear."
Peter looked confused, "Its.. Hard to understand." I said.
"Ok. Well its late! Shall we go to bed?" Grandma asked. I looked at her confused, "But we only, just got here."
"I know. But Im tired." Grandma said.
"Ok, well, night grandma, love you." I said, turning around and walking up to my room.
"Ahm.. Were is he going?" Grandma asked.
"Oh.. Ah." "Im going to sleep." Peter cut in.
"With my granddaughter?"
"Ya. Whats the big dead?" Peter asked.
"Come with me boy.I need to talk to you, then you can go to bed. As for you, good night." She said.
Peter turned to me and kissed me on the cheek before following my grandma downstairs.
Hmm.. I wonder what there going to talk about....