Chapter 7- TENSION!

Bailee POV

We arrived in the tree hideout.

"Peter Peter you saved us you saved us!" Ill the boys yelled, circling around Peter.

"TENSION!" Peter yelled.

And all the Lost Boys lined up from tallest to shortest. But, the skunk was, for some reson, in front.

"This! Is Bailee." Peter said, walking up to me.

"And SHE! Is mine." He said, and kissed my cheek, making me blush.

The Lost Boys all gasped.

"You kissed a girl?" The one in the rabbit suite said.

Peter smiled and nodded.

All the Lost Boys cheered.

"So where is bailee sleeping." "Bailee sleeping." Said the raccoons.

I gave them a surprised look.

"Well with me of course." Peter said.

I looked at him surprised.

"Um. I, uh, you sure?" I asked, not really feeling comfortable with the face of me and him sharing a bed.

"Well ya. Whats the big deal?" He asked shrugging.

I looked at the Lost Boys and then him, not wanting to explain to him why it was a big deal.

"Umm.. Nothing. Ha ha. Nothing.." I said nervously.

He gave me a strange look before shrugging.

"Can you tell us a story?" asked the Bear.

I looked at him, and then pointed to myself, "Me?" I asked.

"ya! Tell us a story." He said.

"Oh.. Um, ya. Ok." I said, sitting down on one of the beds. 

The Lost Boys all seperated around and got comfortable... And then all there attension were on me.

"Ok.. Hmh.. Once opun a time, there was a girl named Marium.." And on with the made up story I went, till everyone was asleep, and my eye lids were heavy.

"That was.. Very good.." Peter said, picking me up bridal style and carrying in his room.

"Really? Cuz, I just made it up." I said, as he gently laid me down on his bed.

"You made that up?" He asked.

I got under his covers and got comfy, to tired to care about I was sharing a bed with Peter.

"ya." I said, shutting my eyes.

I felt him climb in, "You know, I can tell the Lost Boys like you, and you know I like you, well, love you, and, heck, even Tink likes you!"He said.

I pulled my eyebrows together, "Ya? And, I love you too." I said, smiling.

"Well, thats good to hear, but, I was wondering, if, you would like to, you know, Stay in Neverland?" He said.

"Umm... Do, you, really, truly, honestly love me?" I asked.

Suddenly, I felt a soft precense on my lips.

"Yes." He said, I smiled.

"Then yes. Of course I well stay here with you and the Lost Boys."

"Really!?" He said.

"Yes.. Now let me get some sleep." I said with a smile, and turning so my back was facing him.

"Hey, Bailee.." Peter said.

"Hm?"

"Can I hold you?" He asked.

I could tell he was nervouse, and I had to be honest, I was blushing.

"Um.. Ya, you dont haft to ask." I said.

"oh.. ya." Peter said, I felt his arm snake around my waist, and he pulled me closer to him. I felt safe, and way more comfortable then I should have.

"Hey Bailee?" Peter whispered in my ear.

I was starting to get aggravated, "What?"

"I love you." 

I suddenly felt bad for snapping a little bit, "Oh, im sorry, I love you too." I said with a smile.

I felt him squeeze my waiste a little tighter, and then I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.