Chapter 6-Take One For The Plan.

Peter set me down on a cliff, and Tink stood on my shoulder.

"Ok, now, Bailee, you and Tink well go look on the left half, and I'll look on the other half. Tink, keep her safe, and show her around, make sure she doesnt get lost. Ok?"

Tink stood up and nodded, then she flew around me, covering me in Pixie dust.

Peter kissed me on the cheek, "Be careful ok? And find the lost boys!" He yelled, jumping up and flying away.

I smiled after him, and then felt Tink pull on my sleeve.

"Oh right.. Lets go." I said, and started to fly.

We flew around trees and through long vines, we then flew up, and sat on a cloud.

Tink put her hands above her eyes to block the sun, and looked around.

I did the same, and I spotted a ship. I pointed at it, "Look Tink! A ship! Could they be in there?!"

Tink followed my finger, and then she smiled and clapped, flaying towards the ship.

She put her finger over her mouth, singnaling to be quite. I nodded my head, and we landed behind a sale.

"SMEE!!!!! SMEE!" I heard a mans voice call.

"uh ye-yes sir?" Said an annoyingly fast voice.

"The the, 'prisoners', still tied up?" The males voice said.

"Huh! Is he talking about the lost boys?" I whispered.

Tink shrugged in a, 'I dont know.' manner. I nodded.

"Well Smee!! Bring them up and tie them to the pillar! There cries well bring Peter.. And I can finally have my treasure!" He said.

I looked through a small hole in the sale, and saw them bring out little boys in animal costumes.

"Hook! Let us go!" One dressed like a fox said.

"Now.. Why would I want to do that?" He asked, lefting up his hand with a Hook on it and twirling it around his mustache.

"Because Peter well come, and feed you to the crock!" The fox one said again, and all the boys cheered.

Hook smirked, "Really? Now you see that net?" He pointed to a net hung high up, "When Peter comes, well drop that net, and capture him."

"Huh.. No. Tink, Im going to go unhook the net ok?" I said, flying towards it.

She nodded, before she realized what I said and then shook her head no fastly and tried to pull me back.

We were now in full sight of everybody, but we were above them and noone was looking.

"Tink let me go." I said, swatting her away.

She then started to pull my hair, hard.

"Ow! Tink stop that!" I said, a little louder.

"Wait! Did someone just hear a girl?" One of hooks Pirates asked.

"Ya, I heard that too.." Another one said.

Me and Tink stood frozen.

Hook smirked and looked, up.

"Drop the net!!" Hook called.

I looked around rapidly at everyone, "huh! What! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO Dont drop the net!" I said.

I was too panicked to do anything, so as the net was falling, I picked up Tink and foot ball through her, "Go get Peter!" I yelled, She ragained her body and then took off flying.