Chapter 18- The Forgetful.

The Lost Boys have been gone for a good 3 hours. What was taking them?

I paced around the room inpatiently, giving Peter nervouse glances every few seconds.

"Come on come on!" I said, walking over to Peter and wiping sweat off his forhead.

He groaned, and then his eyes shot open. "Peter?!" I asked, somewhat worried and somewhat happy. 

He started coughing and making this gurgling noise, before blood oozed out of his mouth and down the side of his chin and cheeks.

"Oh god Peter!" I said, quickly wiping the blood up with my shirt sleeve.

He started to shake as more blood continued to come out, "Peter whats wrong!" I yelled/asked.

"Bailee!" Multiple voices shouted at the same time.

I looked over at the Lost Boys as they came running in, about a dozen fairies behind them.

"Bailee! We got the fairies!" The bear yelled.

The faries flew over to Peters body, which was still shacking uncontralably.

"SEZUIR!" The fairies yelled, and immediatly started pouring random things in him mouth and on his wound.

Soon, Peters body stopped shacking and his eyes closed, his chest hieved up and down, saying that he was breathing easier. It almost looked like he was sleeping.

"Peters fine now. But he needs rest. No one disturb him." Said a fairy that was extremly fat for her size.

I took a nervouse glance at Peter before letting all the fairies push me and the Lost Boys out.

3 DAYS LATER.

3 days. 3 days and still Peter is asleep. Me and the Lost Boys havnt had a goodnights sleep since the Fairies came, which some were still with us incase Peter woke up or needed some medical help.

Fairies checked on him every minute of the day. Looking for some sign to tell us he was awake.

We werent allowed to see him for some unknown reason that made me mad.

"HEY!" A very small, yet loud voice shouted from mine and Peters room.

I snapped my head up, and so did the Lost Boys.

"He's awake! Come! Come!" Said the Fairy.

The Lost Boys and I raced in to Peters room.

"PETER!" We all yelled when we seen him laying there with his eyes wide opened.

I ran over and hugged him around the neck, "Oh Peter! I thought you were never going to wake up!"

I was expecting him to hug me back, but instead he became tense and his breathing more rigid.

"Peter?" I asked, pulling away.

He stared at me with a bright red face and wide eyes, "Who are you?" He asked.

"Im Bailee, Peter. Bailee Darling? Daughter of Jane and granddaughter of Wendy? Im your girlfriend? Come on Peter." I said, trying to take it as a joke.

"Why'd you hug me?" He asked.

"Because Im your girlfriend, Peter!" I said in disbelief. How could he not remember me?

"A medical potion we used on him made him lose some of his memory." Said the Fairy like it was nothing.

"What! What potion was that!?" I yelled.

"It numbed him so he didnt feel any pain." He said.

I blinked multiple times, "You truly dont remember me?"

"No. But who are the?" He asked, looking at the Lost Boys who now began crying because he didntknow who they were.

"I cant believe this." I said, sitting down on the foot of his bed.

If he doesnt remember me, then he doesnt remember my mom or grandma, or when we first met, and when he said he loved me, or when we first kissed...

I looked over at him slowly, he was staring at me but when he caught my eye he quickly looked away blushing.

Does this mean he still has feelings for me? 

What if he finds some other girl who steals him away.

I cant let that happen. I won't let that happen.