31 • kiss it better

I'm not the only one...
When I'm there...
You treat a nigga real good, and that's probably why I always cum...
Yeah...
So lie to me, lie to me, lie to me, so sweet...
'Cause I don't ever want to imagine
All the other niggas like me
Ever had a chance to get in your pants
So...
Tell me that, that pussy is mine...
Yeah...
Tell me, tell me baby
It's all mine
Yeah

Desiree looked up as Fantasy sauntered into the dining room with yet another bottle of wine. She smirked as she stood over Desiree, filling her glass with white wine.

"What was all of this about Fantasy?" Desiree questioned, eying her suspiciously.

Fantasy let out an amused chuckle, sitting on her lap. "I'm just trying to comfort a friend," she shrugged. Desiree playfully rolled her eyes in response to Fantasy's statement.

After an invite to her place for dinner, Desiree found herself questioning her motives. Against her better judgement, she accepted the invitation. She had to admit, anything was better than being alone.
"Dinner was delicious," Desiree complimented her as she snapped out of her thoughts.

"I'm glad you liked it... think you're ready for dessert? I got just the thing to cheer you up," Fantasy exclaimed, smirking deviously. Desiree blushed. She never knew what to expect from her and that's what aroused her more than anything.
Desiree wished to live her life carelessly and just as carefree as Fantasy did.

"What's on your mind?" Fantasy inquired, lifting her chin so they were making direct eye contact.
Desiree shook her head, forcing a small smile. Her eyes skimmed Fantasy, admiring the woman who occupied her lap.

She licked her lips as her eyes landed on Fantasy's exposed cleavage. Her eyes reverted to her lips, just as they curled into a seductive smirk. 

"I think I'm ready for dessert," Desiree murmured, meeting Fantasy's eyes.

Fantasy smirked, rising from her lap without a word.

Desiree licked her lips, cautiously caressing her curves as she stood over her.

She inched her dress above her hips, planting tantalizing kisses on her waistline. She didn't find it surprising to see that Fantasy was panty-less.
She firmly gripped her ass cheeks, forcing her forward. Fantasy gasped, caught off-guard by Desiree's aggressiveness.

Without a word, Desiree forced her against the table as she kneeled before her. She pulled Fantasy's legs apart, spreading them widely. She glanced up at her, feathering her tongue along her slit.

"Ooh," Fantasy moaned lowly as Desiree French kissed her thick lips. She arched up, pulling her dress over her head and tossing it aside.

Desiree groaned, grabbing hold of Fantasy's thighs as she darted her tongue in and out of her waters.
A soft cry escaped Fantasy's lips as she groped her breasts, grinding against Desiree's tongue.

Desiree fiercely thrashed her head from side to side, lapping the woman's juices up with a sense of urgency. "Oh shit... YES!" Fantasy stroked her hair, pushing her face in deeper.

"Mmm, that feels so fuckin' good!" Fantasy whimpered as Desiree's lips smacked, hungrily feasting on her juices.

Her constant moans sent Desiree's senses into overdrive, her juices began to overflow profusely.
She pulled her dress over her waist, practically ripping her panties off as she struggled to remove them.