29 • she loves me she loves me not

Okay .. Sooooooo! My original chapter did not save so I had to rewrite it 😑😑😑 That's why I didn't update on Sunday as promised.

My apologies though! Part two coming soon!

"Well.. Don't you look fancy", Fantasy smirked, entering the locker room as I finished preparing to head out onto the floor.

I wore a nude and black lingerie set with black Christian Louboutins and a nude silk robe that stopped just beneath my ass. I wore a light makeup and styled my hair in loose curls.

"Thanks! I'm just about done", I responded, looking away from her.

I bent over, oiling my legs. I gasped, feeling a hand graze my hips and ass. "It's been awhile, Desiree. I know you need this just as much as I want it", Fantasy spoke in a seductive tone.

Dozens of scandalous thoughts immediately ran through my mind in anticipation of her touch. God, it has been awhile!

I had deprived myself long enough. While I wanted things to work with Alyssa, I would have to let it happen naturally. I couldn't force it and I wasn't going to.

I grew tired of playing by her rules, only to get nothing in return.

I had the right to live my life. Besides, what's wrong with having a little fun?

Maybe settling down again just wasn't in the cards for me right now.

I stood upright as Fantasy's hands grazed my crotch.

I closed my eyes, melting into her body as she rubbed me at a steady pace.

She kissed along my neck, applying a slight pressure against my clit. She used her free hand to grope my breast, keeping my body tightly pressed against hers.

I turned my head slightly, kissing her. I whimpered as she rubbed me a bit faster in a circular motion. I was creaming by the second.

I sucked on her bottom lip, grabbing her hand and urging her to go faster.

She slipped her hand into my panties, grazing my slit. My juices flowed profusely, dripping down my thigh. "Damn, babe. Why didn't you call me? I could've helped you out", she said, using her index and middle finger to tease my clit.

I wish she would hurry up before someone walked in on us!

Fantasy cupped my boob in her hand, kissing along my skin. "Fantasy", I groaned in annoyance. She giggled, turning me around so we were facing each other.

I fondled her boobs as she backed me up into my station, gripping my hips and tongue kissing me.

She groaned, squeezing my ass.

I panted as our tongues fought for dominance. She slipped her hands up my curves, lightly squeezing my breasts before pushing my robe off my shoulders. I let it fall to the floor, wrapping my arms around her neck.

She hoisted me onto my station, knocking a few items down in the process. She stood over me with a sly smirk.

I caressed her boobs, taking her nipple into my mouth. My lips smacked around her nipple as I sucked and nibbled until I felt she was satisfied.

She moaned, running her fingers through my hair as I switched to her other boob. I stared up at her as I tugged her nipple between my teeth. "Desiree.." She moaned out in pure pleasure.

I pulled back with a pop, biting my bottom lip as I watched her.

She kneeled down in front of me, spreading my legs. She held my thighs, running her tongue up and down my covered slit.