19• consequences

You guys are witnessing the downward spiral of a sex addict who is infatuated with other women.

We won't necessarily call her a lesbian, just yet.

Just know, she's gonna get a little worse before she gets better.

I just thought that I should warn y'all cause I know y'all not feeling Desiree right now. 😂😂

*

I stared into her eyes before leaning in again for another kiss. She nipped at my bottom lip before slipping her tongue into my mouth.

I moaned against her lips as her hand slid up my thigh. She tugged on my bottom lip, cupping my pussy.

She groaned as her finger grazed my slit, "God, you're so wet. I can't wait to have my way with you."

Her words caused a severe aching in my core. I was so turned on right now.

"Mm.. Why wait?" I bit my lip staring into her eyes.

"Patience, love", she giggled, pecking my lips.

..

I closed my eyes, swaying my body.. dancing in the sea of women. I've never felt so in my element.

Emilia grabbed my hips, grinding against me.

Her hands skimmed my body, her lips pressed against my ear.

I closed my eyes, exhaling.

I was so ready. I was beyond ready.

With this liquor in my system and the sexual tension between Emilia and I, I was bound to lose it!

I turned around, grabbing her hips and staring into her eyes, "I think we should get out of here."

She smirked, nodding in agreement.

I stumbled, following her out of the club.

She giggled, taking my hand and leading me to her car.

"I can't wait to fuck you", I forced her against her car, pressing my body on hers.

She groaned, grabbing my ass while I sucked on her neck.

She grabbed my face, roughly kissing me.

I moaned, wrapping my arms around her neck.

Fuck, I could take her right now.

I broke the kiss, "we have to go. Now."

She breathed heavily, standing upright and getting into the driver's seat.

The ride to my place seemed to take forever.

I took off my heels before getting out of the car and rushing up to my condo.

I opened the door, stripping from my dress and dropping my heels.