12• know yourself

"Why does she look at you like that?"

"What are you talking about?" I tried to hide the tremble in my voice, turning to face Matt.

"She looks at you .. Like she's checking you out. Didn't you say she was a lesbian?" He questioned.

"Yes but so what Matt? You think she's gonna come on to me?" I teased.

He chuckled, grabbing my waist, "no. I'm not worried about that. I just don't like it. It's like she doesn't even try to be discreet about it. Maybe you should hire another manager."

"Matthew, I can't do that. She's done nothing wrong. She's very good at her job."

..

"I think he's getting suspicious", I sighed.

Alyssa chuckled, "no he's not. He's a little intimidated but he trusts you."

I rolled my eyes, "this is serious, Alyssa."

"Why do you care? He's never around. Maybe if his ass was home more often, you wouldn't turn to pussy for attention."

"He's a hard worker", I argued.

He's always been that way. Work first, everything thing else second.

"If that's the case, be the faithful, stay at home wife."

I frowned.

"Can't do it, huh? Face it, there's no turning back Desiree."

She's right. I was in far too deep with no intentions of turning back.

What Matt didn't know, wouldn't hurt him.

As long as I still performed my wifely duties, he wouldn't notice a thing.

*

"Oh shit", I panted as Matthew slammed me against the shower wall, pounding into me.

I wrapped my arm around his neck and my legs around his waist.

I whimpered as she flicked her tongue against my clit before sucking on it, while thrusting her finger in and out of me.

"Aah.. Yesss.. Ooh, just like that", I bit down on my bottom lip, digging my nails into his back.

Matt grunted, tightening his grip on my ass.

She bucked her hips wildly, causing me to cry out. I spread my legs wider so I could feel her clit rubbing against mine.

Damn, I needed something to grab. "AAAH, harder!"

I clung to his body, sucking in as much air as I could.

I held on to the couch as she roughly pumped into me. The sounds of my ass smacking against her body overpowered any noise in the room.

She grabbed my hair, smacking my ass.

"Matt... Aw.. Baby!"

"Damn, Des", he groaned as I milked him.

He rested his forehead against mine, "I'm gonna miss this while you're in Brazil."

"I told you to come with me", I responded, still catching my breath.

"I can't, Dessi. I have a case", he reminded me.

I went to bed peacefully, sleeping in my husband's arms.