3• fighting temptation

For weeks I had fought off the urge to contact Fantasy. I was doing pretty well too. She understood where I was coming from so she gave me my space, which I was grateful for.

Although I haven't spoken to her, that night still lingers in my mind.

Every corner I turned, there was a beautiful woman. I couldn't help but observe them; their looks, their bodies. Most people would probably refer to me as bisexual but I have yet to come to terms with putting a label on my sexuality. Just two months ago, I was a heterosexual female.

Now I found myself, thinking of women and what I could do their bodies, what they could do to mine. I touched myself to images of naked women. I would sneak off just to watch lesbian porn.

These feelings aren't something I can turn off. I wish. Instead, I fight the temptation of laying in bed with another woman. The only person who deserves that side of me is my husband.

"Morning", Matthew kissed me. "Mmm.. Good morning", I smiled against his lips. He wrapped his arm around my naked body, "last night was amazing."

"I agree. We should have an encore", I bit my bottom lip. He chuckled, "I'd love to sweetheart but I have to get to work and you have to go meet your new manager." I groaned, "you're right."

I slipped out of bed, getting ready for my day. After doing my hair and makeup, I got dressed-- throwing on a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans, a white tank top, nude pumps and a tan cardigan.

"Bye baby, have a good day at work", I hugged Matt, planting a soft kiss on his lips. "I will. You too baby", he smiled.

..

"I'm on my way now, Nat." My assistant, Natalie, huffed, "okay Mrs. McClain. It's just that everyone was starting to get impatient and they--"

"Natalie, don't pay them any mind. They aren't going anywhere. I'll be there in 5", I hung up.

I walked into the building, heading towards the elevator.

I greeted everyone I passed, telling them good morning.

"Sorry I'm late. The traffic was horrible", I walked into the room, taking my seat. Russell cleared his throat, giving me a look. Natalie handed me my usual cup of coffee.

"Desiree, this is your new manager, Alyssa", Russell introduced up. I looked up at her. Her dark hair, her fair skin, her thick shape and almond colored eyes demanded my attention.

I cleared my throat and stood up, extending my hand, "nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

"You two get acquainted", Russell says, leaving the room.

"You really are gorgeous. Your photos are nothing in comparison to you in person", Alyssa complimented. I blushed, "thank you! Tell me about yourself. I'd like to know who I'm doing business with."

"Of course. I was born and raised in Toronto. I'm 26, only a few years older than you. I've been working as a manager and assistant for four years and just so you know now, I'm a lesbian. I don't want my sexual orientation to make you feel uncomfortable. I just thought that you should know upfront", she rambled.

I gave her a small smile, "thanks for informing me. I'm not one to discriminate, so you have nothing to worry about."

*
She straddled my lap, tangling her hands in my hair and kissing me. My hands latched on to her ass, giving it a hard squeeze. I nipped at her bottom lip.