4• a woman like me

Sorry for the late update!

Also, I changed Desiree's character.
👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾

"Mmmm", I bit my lower lip, feeling a hand soothingly travel up my thigh. I allowed the hand to explore as it made its way to my pussy, massaging my clit.

"Ooh", I moaned as the hand rubbed me faster.

"You like that, mami?" My eyes opened, revealing the Spanish chick I crossed paths with at the Lesbian bar.

She kissed along my neck, still pumping her fingers in and out of me. "Answer me, mami", she whispered before nibbling on my earlobe. My hips bucked.

"Mhm", I nodded, biting my bottom lip. She removed her fingers, taking them into her mouth and sucking my juices off of them.

She straddled my lap, easing her hands up my sides and staring down at me. "You are so beautiful", she mumbled.

I sat up so she could remove my shirt. Her eyes lingered on my lips. She pressed her lips against mine while she unclasped my bra. She groped my breasts, causing me to moan and granting her entrance.

Our hands roamed each other's bodies, just as our tongues did each other's mouths. She removed her blouse.

I couldn't take just sitting here, I wanted to be in control. At least for the time being. It was now I who straddled her.

She kissed on my neck, grabbing my ass. I began to grind on her. She let out a soft moan. I leaned her back, pressing my body against hers. She gripped my ass cheeks, forcing me to grind harder.

I breathed deeply, loving the feeling of her pearl rubbing against mine. I leaned forward, capturing her lips with mine.

We were now breasts to breasts. I moaned, rubbing my aching nipples against hers. "Ay, mami.. You feel so good", she moaned. I sucked on her bottom lip, pinning her arms over her head.

We found a rhythm and stuck to it.
I decided to try something new that I had learned from one of the videos I watched called the scissor.

I broke the kiss, placing my head in the crook of her neck to catch my breath. Her legs quivered as she found release. I whimpered, finding my own.

I turned over, laying beside her.

"That was so sexy", she breathed, looking over at me before sitting up. I watched as her naked frame strutted across the bedroom.

She came back with a bowl of strawberries, whip cream and chocolate sauce and an extra piece of equipment, if you know what I mean.

She straddled me, spraying whip cream over my nipples. I moaned as she flicked her tongue against my nipple before sucking the whip cream off and nibbling on it.

She moved to the other, repeating the same action. She dipped a strawberry in some chocolate then fed it to me.

"Before I use this on you", she smirks, playing with her strap on, "I want to taste you."

She trailed her tongue down my flat stomach. I gasped when she blew on my clit.

"Aah", I whimpered as she ran her tongue along my lips. "Don't tease me", I moaned. She parted my lips with her tongue. I bit my bottom lip as she flicked her tongue against my clit. My eyes rolled back as she sucked on it.

"Fuck.. That feels so good", I moaned. She smirked, looking up at me. "Bite it", I pleaded.

"Oh shit", I cried out as she softly bit down on my clit.