Chapter 14 part 2

Chapter 14 part 2

"Kai! Don't hurt him, he's my brother!" I said as I ran over to embrace him. He too ran towards with the other two behind him.

"Cheoki! It's really you!" The girl cheered. From the sound of their voice and smell, I recognized them.

"Hima, Lonzo, Kai what are you all doing here!?" I asked once we all mashed together.

"Looking for you! Father sent us out, he was right! You can survive on your own." Kai smiled.

"Is everyone still alive!?" I gasped

"We've found most of them. We're headed to the great waters if were ever going to find you." Hima notified me.

"Warriors! Have you no shame in giving away your position and identity!" a husky voice called from the trees. The voice was followed by a figure that jumped down to our level.

"Rowtag." I gazed at him and pushed everyone behind me as he walked closer.

Rowtag examined my clothes and the people behind me with his weapon still in hand.

"Did you not here me? I ordered you to come out with your hands held high."

"It's been a while since a brave soul has stood up against me," he smirked lowering his weapon.

"How could I back down? After all I'm technically still in charge of the village." I stepped forward with our eyes parallel to each other.

"I see that you've found yourself a new clan to join. Abandon the rest for your own survival?"

"These people has saved my life twice! I'm in debt with them and I plan to help them as much as I can."

"Both of you, knock it off!" Lonzo pushed the other as side.
"We've got bigger things to worry about!"

"He's right. The wagons are here now, Cheoki why don't you bring your friends with you." Rico turned aside and walked off.

Once we gathered up the wounded, we headed back to the wall. During that time Kai and Hima were telling how everybody was and what were my fathers next moves.

"Chief Kano, wants to move us closer to the great waters." Hima smiled

"Why move there?" I asked

"Wait, you guys aren't talking about the ocean are you?" Armin moved his horse closer to us.

"If it's a huge body of water then yes, we are." Hima turned back to me.

"But why, why would my father go there?"

"You know Hamm, he came up with the idea to set sail to somewhere safer."

"To where exactly? We don't know what's out there."

"But we do know that the giants don't go near these waters."

"They must be afraid of what's underneath the water. There are other sea creatures that can eat them." Armin informed us.

"What about just settling near the water? Do we really have to leave?"

"Come back with us, Choeki. You can convince him to stay."

The whole ride there was long and silent. It took us days to avoid angry citizens and rubble to finay reach Wall Sina. When we had arrived, I ordered the others to listen to them when they were escorted to the dungens.

As for the scouts we were all asked to a room for a meeting. We all sat in a long table with dim lighting. We waited several more minutes waiting for a couple more people.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting!" Hanji walked in with Erwin, Sasha, Levi and Pixi behind.

"I heard we had a family visit here. Even more brats to babysit." Levi limped to his seat across from me.

"That husband of yours is very..." Hanji began but I interrupted her to clear the air.

"We're not married and once I return I still don't plan on marrying him."

"Well then, we'll be interrogating them." Erwin grunted

"Erwin..." I sighed when I saw the stump but he smiled reasurring me that he was alright.

"Now, we have several complications to clear here." Pixi's tried to clear the air.

"First, we have the crystal case and how we can pry it open."

"Don't worry chief, me and my troops have several ideas and theories for it." Hanji leaned closer to the table with a huge smile on her face.

"Very well then Hanji, I'll leave that up to you. Second, we have these visitors here." he turned over to me with his usual grin.

"I'd like to have a chance to speak with my fiance. He claims that my tribe is moving closer to the ocean since titans are barely there."

"Do you believe that they'll agree to an alliance with us?"

"An alliance?"

"An agreement their safety for helping us out."

"They might but I must go talk with my father, he's the real leader to the tribe."

"Cheoki, if you're headed to the ocean, you don't suppose you can lead us there?" Armin asked

"Of course, you can come but if we're going out there then you're gonna have to change your whole look." I smiled

"And last we have the titan shifter and basement key." this time he glared at Eren.

"If I can sneak over to my house at night, then I'm sure we can find out what my father has hidden in there." Eren took out his key and held it tightly in his hand.

"As for the titan shifters, I've been trying to think up a plan to find and capture them." Erwin called out, everyone looked at him anxiously.

"You really should be resting, unless you want that other arm gone." Levi picked up his cup and chugged down his drink.

"Erwin, are you sure about this?"

"Yes sir"

After the meeting, I was escorted to a room where Rowtag waiting impatiencely.