Chapter 8 part 2

Chapter 8 part 2

"Hanji!" I looked over.

"What were you thinking standing close to him?" She smiled

"Levi, told me to evacuate these house!"

"Well now you're coming with me!" she laughed

"What's happening Hanji!"

"Annie's escaped from both of our plans now. It's too dangerous for you to be strolling around here!" Hanji was moving farther away from the titans as they viciously fought each other. But then I remembered what I was supposed be doing.

"Hanji! Let me go!" I began to squirm.

"It's too dangerous for you!"

"Please, Levi! He's still injured and has nothing to protect himself with. I have to go!" I screamed

Hanji sighed and moved closer to the titans. She dropped me off to the ground, wished me luck and went off.
I ran through every street hoping that the corporal was still here somewhere.
It was tough to run since the ground never stopped shaking and debris of buildings were falling everywhere.

As I turned to the next street I bumped into someone. I relieved to see Levi, unharmed. As he was pulling me up I happily embraced him.

"What are you doing?" He said using his same monotone voice.

"I'm just really glad to see you." I smiled wiping my face

"Eren's fighting Annie, isn't he?"

"Yes, Levi none of the plans worked! What are we going to do!?" I panicked. The floor shook violently again and the roars of the beasts weren't far away anymore.

"We have to get away from here and I'm gonna need you to get me a 3D Manuever." he ordered but I disagreed

"No, Levi! You're still hurt!"

"Che, if we don't move now, our only hope to answers will be dead. I have to stop Eren." he looked at me sternly

"B-but you'll..." I stammered to find the words of how I felt. Levi patted my head and leaned his head against mine. It was strange to see his face close to mine.

"This is our only chance, our only hope to get to the bottom of this. I don't want my soldiers to die in vain." he closed his eyes and whispered to me.

"Okay."