"You sure about that?" Dean pulls a $20 bill out of his wallet and lays it on the stage. He dares her with his eyes. "Go ahead. Pick it up."

       The Dancer is disgusted and moves to leave. "And we're done." She says.

        Dean grabs her. "Hey, hey, hey. Song's not over, sweetheart." He says.

        "Time to go, jerkwad." A Security Guard says. The next scenes switch between Dean beating up Security and Cole torturing Sam.

        Cole punches Sam in the face. "Where's Dean, Sam? Where is he?" He asks.

       Dean is mercilessly beating the Security guard.

        Cole punches Sam in the face again. "Where is he?!" He asks.

        Dean beats the Security guard unconscious and then kicks him for good measure. Then he finishes his drink and picks his $20 bill up from the stage.

        Cole chokes Sam with his right hand and pushes torturously on his injured shoulder with his left. Sam screams in agony. "Shove it up your ass." He says.

        "Okay. Okay. Okay, okay. I guess it's time to crank up the volume, then. Huh?" Cole pulls the hammer back out and taps it on Sam's left knee, getting ready to swing. Sam is shaking in pain but tries to steel himself for Cole's blow. "Right there." His phone rings. "Ain't you lucky, boy?" Cole answers it and walks outside. "Hey, darling. No, I'm good. No, everything's fine. Everything's just fine."

        Sam realizes when Cole pulled the phone out of his pocket he pulled out his keys too. And on his keyring is a pocket knife. Sam looks to make sure Cole has stepped out of the barn.

         "Go ahead. Put him on. Hey. Hey, big guy. How you doing? Now, no, no." Cole says. "Listen, daddy's really busy right now, okay? I love you. All right, I got to go, okay? I'm gonna have to call you back." He re-enters the barn but the chair is tipped over and Sam is gone.

        Dean leaves the strip club and runs into a few teenage boys. One bumps into him. "Move, grandpa." He says.

        Crowley appears. "Kids. Am I right? In my day, we respected our elders. Of course, back then, anyone over 30 was ancient." He says. "Now 40-year-olds are still living with mommy, lying on OkCupid, and taking pictures of their food."

        "What do you want, Crowley?" Dean asks.

       "A chat. We need to talk about your... Anger-management issues."

DOCK
[ ☼ ]

       Scene changes to Castiel washing his hands in a sink on a dock. He tries to heal his chest wound himself but his grace flickers out. Hanna approaches. "Here. Let me." She says.

         "Thank you. Hannah, you don't have to—you—you can go. You don't owe me anything."

         "I know. But I want to stay...and help." Hannah says as Castiel chuckles. "Is that wrong?"

         "No. It's just...very human. It's a compliment."

        "Oh." She says.

        Castiel's phone rings and he answers it. "Sam." She says. Sam is walking down a rural road.

        "You need to get to Beulah, North Dakota—now." Sam says.

        "I do?"

        "Yes. Crowley, Elena and Dean were there. We got to pick up their trail." He says.