No strings attached

       "You're on a dating app?" Sam asks as Elena looks up.

       "What?" She asks.

       "Yeah, and you know what? Don't knock it until you try it." Dean says.

       "Nice screen name, Dean—" Sam says as he imitates his brothers voice. "Impala67."

        Dean reaches for the phone. "All right, give it back. Come on." He says.

        "Shaylene, huh?" Sam asks. "Dean, there are like a million messages here."

        "Yeah, uh, check out her pic." Dean says.

        "Uh...Oh. Wow. Okay." Sam says. Camera view of phone shows a beautiful woman with dark hair in a blue dress. "Um, okay. She's hot. But..."

        "'But,' what?" Dean asks.

        "But she seems, um... Kind of...available. Like too available." Sam says as he reads the messages. "'Oh, baby, whatever you want. I'm burning up just thinking about you'."

        "They get raunchier." Dean says as Elena drops her fork.

       "Suddenly I'm no longer hungry." She says as Sam continues reading.

        "Yeah. Yeah, I—I see that. It's like a, uh—like a Penthouse letter."

        "Yeah. Is that bad?" Dean asksz

        "I'm gonna head to the bathroom and be...anywhere but here." Elena says as she leaves and Sam watches her go before turning back to Dean.

       "No, it's not bad, Dean. It's too good to be true." Sam says. "And in front of Elena?!"

         "I'm sorry, is it—is it so hard to believe that an attractive, red-blooded, American female could be interested in someone like me?" Dean asks.

        "You realize there's no guarantee 'Shaylene' is even Shaylene. I mean, for all you know, it could be some..." Sam starts. "Canadian trucker n-named Bruce."

       Sam gets distracted by something behind Dean. Camera pans around to show "Shaylene" in a purple dress smiling at Dean. Dean looks over his shoulder and smiles. He waves at Shaylene and she waves back. Dean turns to Sam.

       "That look like a Bruce to you?" Dean starts to get up from his chair.

       "We—we detoured eight hours so you could get laid?" Sam asks.

      "Yeah. Yeah. Oh, and, uh, you know what? Lunch is on me." Dean takes some bills out of his wallet and puts them on the table. "And, uh...don't wait up." He walks over to Shaylene who appears to be talking with another woman and puts his arm around her waist. "Excuse me. Hi."

      "Hey." Shaylene says.

       Dean and Shaylene turn to walk out of the restaurant. Dean looks over his shoulder and smiles at Sam. Sam 'checks her out' as they leave

       Sam stands up and walks to the door of the women's bathroom and knocks. "Elena?" He asks.

        Elena opens the door and brushes herself off. "Is he gone?" She asks.

        "Yep. Turns out the girl was real." Sam says as they begin walking back to their table.

        "I think Dean's enjoying the fact that now I am the one who's going after him this time." Elena says.