..Even if he is my boyfriend

I could feel him nodding into my shoulder, his tears making my t-shirt damp. I hugged him tightly, holding him as close to me as I could, so he knew that he would never be alone again. So he knew that he no longer had to be scared.

"You two... Uh.. Coming to breakfast and present opening?" Clint asked, suddenly appearing in the doorway.

I nodded. "Come on, Nico." I said.

"I've already eaten." he said, wiping his eyes on his t-shirt. Clint left as quietly as he had come.

"I know, but I haven't." I said.

"Come on then." Nico said, standing up. He pulled my arm, pulling me out of bed.

"Let me get changed." I said. He nodded, exasperated.

I stood there for a moment.
"Oh, you want me to look away. Ok, fine, I'll look away." Nico said, walking over the the window, and looking out, his elbows on the windowsill, and his chin in his hands.
I started to get changed.
"I don't see why, though.." Nico muttered. "I'm your boyfriend now, right?"

"Right." I said, putting on a pair of shorts. Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, was my boyfriend. I was still in a state of shock. He actually wanted to be my boyfriend. I was so happy about it.

"Think about it.." Nico muttered. "One day this could be us- living a normal adult life, having the occasion camper to stay with us.."

I was tempted to say that the life Clint lead was far from normal.
"Yeah, it could be us." I agreed, daring to hope that we would make it to adulthood.

I pulled on a Star Wars t-shirt, and turned round to face Nico, only to find that he was already looking at me.
"Sorry!" He muttered, putting his hands up.

The smell of pancakes wafted into my room, and I realised how hungry I was.

"Come on. I need food." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him downstairs.